Thoughts on Lanzar

Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 10
any thoughs in the Lanzar Vibe 248 amplifier? I was looking for cheap amp and this amp pushes out exactly what i need and it goes for about $130 so I can actually afford it. Im not looking for anything top of the line and just wondering would it be worst, better, or the same as jensen amps since that is what i own?

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 19
does ur jensen push what u want it to? if so id stay with it instead of a lanzar

Bronze Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 11
Nah my jensen pushes 180 X 2 RMS and the lanzar i was looking at pushes 300 X 2 RMS at 4 ohms which is exactly what i need to push my subs

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_king

Denton, TX USA

Post Number: 25
then go with the lanzar...i bought mine a few months ago and its still going strong but im not sure if itll last for long time like the good stuff will. $130? i payed $170 with shipping included for my 2000 watt. look on ebay or look on etronics.com that where i bought mine.

C.Jackson
Unregistered guest
Actually, I'm not sure the Lanzar would push them very good either. Keeping in mind you get what you pay for, the quality won't be very good. Also the amp is probably highly overrated, so I wouldn't doubt you'd be buying something with less power and worse sound quality....

Just my thoughts...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us