PPI too hard to find...whats next?

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 143
I am getting a 12" Atlas and everyone recommended me PP1 a300.2, but im having no luck finding a new one. what else would work good, i am mostly looking at class D amps (mostly Phoenix Gold since they are cheaper), what else should i look for i have $200. the sub is around 300rms. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 129
Well as for the ppi art series, they are no longer made. so everything you are going to find is either used or less likly refurbished, mainly used though. Although used I've been told they are sturdy amps, and people usually don't have a problem with them. Just look for a reputably seller, and see if the amp appeares to be in good condition(cosmetically, cuz they are oh so beautiful)

goon

goon

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 875
another amp that they still make is a JL 250/1 and it is a very nice amp for the Atlas. Class D mono

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2550
yup thats a good amp to run it also but I would get the a300. You are not gonna find one new you will have to buy a used one they dont make them anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 147
i would prefere getting a brand new amp. i would love to get the jl audio 250/1 but its a little too expensive. i got $200 at most. any more suggestion?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 898
Look for it online on ebay..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us