Sub question

Bronze Member
Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 73
i have a 10' pioneer that was in my gf's car in a bandpass box that rms's at 125 and the amp rms's at 275 and today i checked it out just to see how eveything is and it makes a noise like something is hittin the cone when it hits and i have a 12' w0 that does the same thing but not as loud did i blow these subs or what? i think i did but i am looking for someone who actually knows what the hell they r talkin about

Username: Abew330

Camarillo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 8
maybe the center piece on your sub is getting un-glued

Username: Lilbuck12

Post Number: 3
It sounds like you either have a problem with the voice coil connection to the cone, or the subs are about blown. I would recommend taken them in to and audio store, most places will fix it for about $20-50.

Bronze Member

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 74
well i knoow that it is not the center peices are coming unglued i think they are blown if anyone else has any other recomindations besides taking them to get fixed or think they know whats wrong plz tell me

Bronze Member

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 75
anyone????

Anonymous

well 1st push the center of the cone in, if its getting stuck halfway in or if you can hear it touching the magnet then the voice coil is gone. probably have to replaced the cone kit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us