Hifonics or Audiobahn

Bronze Member
Username: Jhick8

Post Number: 20
Which is a better amp for 2 12's?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1720
Between those 2 brands, I'd go with Audiobahn. I've personally tested their amps and so far not much problem (HCT, Intake and DUB amps).
Alternative to those 2 is MTX.
For even better sound quality, try Zapco/Arc Audio/Xtant/Orion/US Amps/JL etc.

Username: Shea88

Cartwright, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 9
AUDIOBAHN all the way bud. When i first got into car audio I thought all pioneer, alpine, rockford would be the best and I used there products for awhile and then went to audiobahn. I tell you audiobahn is just as good as all of them and more bang for your buck. Im running 2 12" 500 watt rms 1000 peak audiobahns and a 2000 watt audiobahn 2 channel amp, 2 farad audiobahn capacitor, when my system hit highs it would bang so hard the bolts on my license plate would rattle loose and it would fall off. Audiobahn in my opinion is the ticket!

Username: Jdmarquis

Post Number: 3
I was hoping to get some help/advice on how to go about wiring 2 15" subs (500rms each,DVC)@ 2 ohm operation to an amp that is 2 ohms stable stereo @ 400rmsx2. Diagrams would be very helpful. I am new to this. Thanks

Username: Jdmarquis

Post Number: 4
I was hoping to get some help/advice on how to go about wiring 2 15" subs (500rms each,DVC)@ 2 ohm operation to an amp that is 2 ohms stable stereo @ 400rmsx2. Diagrams would be very helpful. I am new to this. All audiobahn. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jhick8

Post Number: 21
Which would be better then, the a8000t or the a8002?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 852
Depend's on the ohm's.
I would also go with Audiobahn. I have 3 of there amp's, and no problem yet. They are 4/5 years old too!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1723
For subs, A8000T is better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us