What 4ch amp? (JL, Alpine, MTX)

Username: Srr1828

Post Number: 1
I need to know what 4ch amp to get. I was looking at the Alpine MRV-F540, JL 300/4, MTX Thunder684, or MTX Thunder1004. What are your guys opinions?
I was looking to spend between $240-$300 if you got any other sugestions. I am leaning towards the mtx 684 because it is about $50 cheaper and my sub amp is mtx. The amp will be used to power 2 6x9 infinity kappas and 2 Orion xtr-6.2 (I will be upgrading to 6.5 kappa components soon) on an Alpine cda-9833 headunit

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 168
i have an alpine ,rf f340 for saleif your interested....but if you want your equiptment to match the mxamp is a descent amp as well.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 169
lol...wow i f*cked that up..lol..its an mrv f340

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 625
The best amp, will be the Jl audio.
The Mtx is a grate amp as well. Go with what matches the component's best, and fits your budget.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 869
If you had an Alpine Headunit I'd say go with the Alpine amp. Their made to go together.

Username: Srr1828

Post Number: 4
I got a alpine cda-9833 head unit. I have 6x9 infinity kappa in the rear, and am looking to get Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, or someting similar?

So, basically I need a 4ch amp and components for around $500 to $600. (internet prices)
Suggestions???????

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 185
yeah....my amp lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us