Look wot i got sukers

J0nathan
Unregistered guest
yeah dude, got myself 8 JL audio 13w7's and 8 JL audio 1000w mono d.class amps, gona hook it all up in my BMW X5, ive ripped the back seats out for the install so it'l be a 2 seater and ive got hydrolic suspension so its a ruff neck rude boy motor with blacked out windows, had the boys from NOS work on it a few weeks ago (NOS=nitros oxide systems) so she delivers 435BHP with an EXTRA 200 bhp at the flip of the nitros switch, its a strange feeling when you change up into 4th gear at 110 mph and it wheelspins lol.
im loaded, im doing this with my spare change, eat your own guts suckers

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 358
lol..Yeah..uh-huh

Anonymous

hmmmm...... bull s**t looser

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 107
Oh yea guess wut i got,thats right a 89 geo tracker (yea the soft top fold down roof) It tops out at about 65mph!! Its kinda funny when your in 2 gear goin 25mph and your on the freeway its so exciting!!!! Oh yea ive also got a dual headunit from best buy,20 10" 500,000 watt pyramid subs with 18 800,000 pyramid amps and all my mids and highs are,get ready for this i went all out,thats right sony!!!!! I had to get rid of the back seats so yup its a 2 seater baby!!I get them spinnin hub caps from the flea market the other day.I just had the boys at PB(pep boys) work on it cuz she need a new tranny,motor mounts,head gasket,radiator,well lets just say theres too much too list but now shes back to normal puttin out like 90 hp (horse power).

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1577
J0nathan, you're either BSing or you got some kind of beast there.
What doesn't make any sense is how you're going to fit 10 JL amps AND 8 JL audio 13w7s in your car. Unless you only have 1 driver's seat, there's no way you can fit them all in! You also mentioned NOS. Just where is that installed in???
10 JL amps will generate a lot of heat inside the car. Are you SURE you're not dreaming?
Are you also telling me that you have 850A alternator in your car to power the amps? Somehow, something doesn't jive. BMWs are very sensitive/picky when it comes to power. You overload it, and it will damage them very easily.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 222
not only that but that's about a extra thousand or more pounds of weight so youre not going to be going that fast any more. And if you have hydrauilic suspenssion hope you dont plan on bouncing your car or raising it that much. THat's alot of extra weight.

Bronze Member
Username: Nwdmax

Post Number: 22
J0nathan=Idiot LMAO!!!

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 814
Ha, I laughed out loud at TWIZTED's though.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3337
Yo, check dis out. I got so much money that I'm gonna take a BMW luxury SUV and turn it into a ghetto p*mp ride with hydraulics on it and a bunch of loud subs in the back. Then, I'm gonna buy enough amplifiers to pull over 1200 amps of current and generate enough heat through the conductor cables to start a huge electrical fire and blow up my 200 shot of NOS. But that's ok, because I'm so rich that once I get out of the hospital from all the 3rd degree burns I'll just buy another one. And I'm gonna shift into 4th and chirp tires, even though since it's 4 wheel drive I'll have to chirp 4 tires and the V8 doesn't even offer a manual transmission. This 5,000 lb SUV is gonna be so fast, too. Wot ya think about that, suckas?

Dub C
Unregistered guest
Belive it when I see it fool, if only I could get into your dreams.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 829
It's a good thing he's joking. If he's serious somebody would probably murder him.

Silver Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 109
wow i seriously laughed pretty good at this, my brother thinks its stupid but he doenst know much, he's about 5 years younger than me.

Bronze Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 45
giggle giggle.. x5 with nos. this kid is a douche, i bet hes poor and has no music. Oh and i bet he works at BK (burger king) with a turbo green machine lawnmower for a ride.

Good night ya'll, BK (burger king) is in da hood.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 865
J0nathan=
Jonathan
Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA
USA

Post Number: 3337

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1586
J0nathan is not Jonathan. If you read his post carefully, it'll almost sound like J0nathan's. I first thought he was repeating the first post, but on my second pass, I noticed the story changed slightly. It is quite funny.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1187
yeah I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that. lol!

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 861
I'd hope people notice the differnce. If not you have either a bad memory or yur a slow reader.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us