Comparing two mono amps Power Acoustic A3000DB & Kole Audio Q1-3000D which is better??

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineblaster

Post Number: 21
ive been looking for an amp that is powerfull at 2 ohms and is mono and also not to expensive i got it down to these two can anyone give an opinion on either amp or tell me which one may be better??

Bronze Member
Username: Jlprix91

West, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 39
Well they're both low quality amps and are not the best on the market but power acoustics is little better known and at least you can get a waranty
so i would have to go with pa

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
kool do you think that it actually puts out as much power as it says it does?

Bronze Member
Username: Jlprix91

West, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 44
No, 1100 watts x 1 into 4 ohms RMS, 1800 watts x 1 into 2 ohms RMS
usually they will only post max power you really want to look for rms ratings

yo for shizzle
Unregistered guest
Nelson, I know this is not exactly answering your question, but before I purchased one of those amps, look on ebay at an MTX. They have great amps for pretty good price. although if you are set with those 2, the power acoustik is definitely the better choice. Not a great amp, but there are much worse amps out there that have sounded good, just make sure you have a good deck and use good cables (esp your RCAs).. you should be alright.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
K thanks man Becuase im gonna run to two alpine type x 12's and i have an alpine cda-7897 or sumthin like that for an amp
you think that would be alright???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Hifonics Brutus BX1800D Monoblock Amplifier do you guys think that this amp has more power than the power acoustic???

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 351
kole and power acoustik are the same people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Really???

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 352
yep look at each of their web sites and they have the same advertizing paragraph for their subs.
and the boxes that the subs come in are the exact same. and the subs resemble each other. and at best buy i saw a power acoustic amp and it looks exactly like a kole amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us