Clifford concept 600 cliffnet Wizard problem

Username: Edvl

Post Number: 1
I have a Clifford concept 600 UK. I started the wizzard end connect the cable to the brain and laptop, connection was ok. After entering the valet code I could use the cliffnet wizard as it suppose to be. After I take a look at the User Programming tab and edited some of the Personal siren sounds, after that I go to the Monitor function. Everything worked fine. I'll go back to the User Programming and don't look any further and use the Program mode so the wizard could change the personal siren sounds into the alarm.

After closing the wizard and re used it again to see if the changes get into the alarm, I couldn't use my Valet code to start the wizard. I thought, I'll drive the car next to my home to try it over there. I can drive the car a few meters and it stops. The alarm was in Black Jax mode. I'll try to use the planview 2 switch but no response.

There is no way to disable the black jax mode, maybe the planview 2 switch isn't ok, but I don't now that for sure. So I wanted to try the wizard again but that didn't work. (no power on the ignition)

I have some questions that possible can help me further:

* Is it possible to get the power back on the brain so I can use the wizard and try some other Valet codes? And how to do that?
* On the wizard cable there is a extra connector, can anyone explain where that is used for?

Later on I try it again on the pc in offline mode and I saw that when u changes from user to monitor and back the values has changed. (That is the problem what happened) Black Jax turned from off to on!! Also the Valet code has changed (0000 and sometimes 2) and some other values in the User Program section. I think that happened in this case. Is it a known bug in the wizard?

I hope someone can help me out. Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Ed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us