Mod Chips

Savior
Unregistered guest
Anyone needing mod chips for playing burned games at 5 whole dollars a piece for a game. Chips are 90. Let me know

Quad
Unregistered guest
LOL, chips are a LOT less than that.......

sands
Unregistered guest
Is this Savior guy for real? Modchip these days modchips are as low as $15 per pop. For $90 dollars Savior, I suggest you take that modchip and shove it up your $ss. You give people a forum to share informations, and inevitably motherf*cking leeches and parasites will try to abuse it in an effort to rip people off.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 319
ROTFLMAO...he probably saw the number of people in the white van speaker scam and thought he can sucker a few more.

Bronze Member
Username: Spittin2rock

Post Number: 30
What!!! 90 bucks for a mod chip. I wonder how many mod chips have he sold. Probably about -3 chips. You can get those easy for 25 bucks.

Anonymous

does anyone sell burned xbox games in New Westminster, BC... WANTED:::burned xbox games for 5 dollars.....if u do...email me @ azn_style93@hotmail.com

bazz
Unregistered guest
looking for distributor of video encoder chip for xbox in oz

bazz
Unregistered guest
looking for distributor of video encoder chip for xbox in oz

Username: Deadguy

Post Number: 1
haha some cheap mod chips cost only a couple of dollars....the cheapest chips can be gotten for $15 easily...$30 for a good one

Username: Geenius

PortsmouthUK

Post Number: 3
if anyone is selling burned xbox games and can send em to uk let me know :D

me@geenius.co.uk

wot a rip
Unregistered guest
www.divineo.com 10 bucks for a duo clone and saviour stuff of ya con freak

Surf
Unregistered guest
new at this..but can i use a mod chip to play back up games ? thinking of getting the xenium ice & whats the best for backing up xbox games

Post Number: 6
yes...check out www.xbox-scene.com all the info you could ever use

Username: Moe_nuggets

Whats up im sort of a newb, but im intrested in Which mod chips will allow me to Ripmovies and games to my X Box

Username: Bs_fanatic

Post Number: 10
i agrere with ben jjj. i would like some sites where i can get some mod chips that will aloow me to play burned games, burn games , and burn/playm movies!

if you can help me specifically, i live in san diego california and i need a cheap place to get them. mu e-mail is 743745@helixcharter.net

if it will take too long to type in this stuff, please call me at 1-619-972-9035

i have school so do not call between 7:30am and 3:00pm

thank you for your help

mikebear2000
Unregistered guest
Hey, go with SmartXX v2 for $60. Throw it in your box.

Post Number: 7
ick...i dont like smartxx

i would go with xecuter 2.6 for ~$30 or the xecuter 3 for $60

Username: Postalj

executer 3 is definately the prime choice.

NEwst iweru
Unregistered guest
Do you whant to burn XBOX games to CD-R or DVD-R? and what brand burner is best?

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 66
hey i habe a xbox box and i want to get a mod chip i can get the latest version for 120 with installation cdn price is this a good deal. if i get mod chip how do i burn the gmes do i need to hook my xbox to the computer? if i get a 120 gig hard drive would i still have to hook my xbox to the computer or would i just need to get the real version and put it into my xbox hard drive and it would be their and i would click it and play it?

Post Number: 8
visit xbox-scene.com and do some reading

Unregistered guest
hey what stores can i get mod chips at PLEASE LEAVE SOME THanx ,

Shortie

Post Number: 9
bmmods.com is a great place to get chips...ran by a friend of mine as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
how do you burn xbox games? do you just stick it into your computer CD ROM drive and load it to your computer and burn it to a cd or do u need a dvd burner and load it to your copmputer and put it on a blank dvd

Post Number: 10
you didnt go read the link i posted on the 6th...there is a tutorial section that you can find all that

you cant read them in the pc...in short you have to copy them to the xbox hard drive, ftp to your pc, run the files through a program such as qwix to make the iso, then burn the iso

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
i have been reading their i justed wanted to make sure i knew what to do

im realy real
Unregistered guest
i have record now v 6 as a com cd/dvd burner but when i put a xbox game in it says insert a disk what can i do to make it burn the disk please reply

Username: Coda

i want to copy games to my hd and still be able to turn off the chip which chip should i get?

razorman
Unregistered guest
Which chip is the best for burining xbox games. Not that expensive. Please help me with what to do.

Unregistered guest
hi my xbox has no software that works on it anymore after putting a disk in that was from a video store plz plz help

Anonymous

looking for mod chip for ps2 live in ontario canda. Email me at swencel@canada.com

Silver Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 350
Everybody, go to the new thread in PSX, we can just talk nonstop about ANYTHING. Please go on it, I haven't started a thread in a while so please check it out.:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Anonymous

any one can help me. i cant ping with xbox with my computer. i am very grat full if anyone help me. my email adress is cobera2003@hotmail.com

xmaniacx
Unregistered guest
Hey i want to buy burned xbox games could someone send me a site thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
that is extremely illegal...good luck with that one

erikboarder
Unregistered guest
yeah if you got ps2 try magic gate but if whith xbox i clueless :X. oh what is the best mod chip for ps2 i dont feel like doin the magic gate and do you have to add a hard drive to your ps2 to use the chips? i dont mind soldering either cause i d build computers but i knew to this game console thing. one more thing can you play online with a mod chip in ps2?

erikboarder
Unregistered guest
yeah if you got ps2 try magic gate but if whith xbox i clueless :X. oh what is the best mod chip for ps2 i dont feel like doin the magic gate and do you have to add a hard drive to your ps2 to use the chips? i dont mind soldering either cause i d build computers but i knew to this game console thing. one more thing can you play online with a mod chip in ps2?

erikboarder
Unregistered guest

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1146
?

Username: Nss1rar

I HAVE A THOMPSON DRIVE. IT READS -R DVDS. IT DOESNT WANT TO READ BURNED -R GAMES. YES, ITS GOT A MOD CHIP. WHAT FORMAT IS BEST FOR PLAYING BURNED GAMES ON A THOMPSON DRIVE?

zzz
Unregistered guest
u guys r the biggest F A G O T S

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
U R ...and when u said thompson i thought u ment a tommy gun

Username: Nss1rar

british power, do u know the answer to my question? i failed to say it was an xbox. sometimes -r games will load, but most times no.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
on an xbox i know nothing

Username: Crashoverride

Bozeman, Montana U.S.A

i am trying to mod my xbox but am obviously new at that and i was wondering if i buy the x3 control panel what mod chip would be good to get as well. Please reply

Anonymous

check this out guys! - oem games on latest ps2 and xbox games

http://hg.tollfreepage.com

nitro burner
Unregistered guest
is the magic 3.1 for ps2 any good??

hahahahh22555
Unregistered guest
Hey i was wondering, is there a mod chip for letting you play Xbox games on your computer??

Unregistered guest
Any one know if i can get a ps2 mod chip for 30 or under if so where email me at alaaabdul2@yahoo.com or AIM screen name Infamousyemeni89 thanks alot..

ThePriest
Unregistered guest
There is a sucker born every minute and this thread seem to have lured quite a few of those.

Unregistered guest
i just got a xenium ice modchip it has a sp solderless adapter on it it just came out like last month or the month before. but anyways i got it hook up and the bios worksfine. but i cant figure out how to put games on my Xbox and i wont to put the Xbox media center on it but i cant figure out what i need to do can you help me.

Unregistered guest
i am new to the this xbox mod stuff. i have nero on my computer and some dvd-r's and want to be able to back-up my games and play the backups on my xbox. how do i back-up the games? and what mods do i need to play the back-ups? i would like to know the cheapest, but still quality stuff to use. if anyone can help, i would appreciate your time.

Unregistered guest
yo i want to mod my xbox so like i could do so crazy stuff on xbox live ( if it can b without being caught) can somebody help me here?

Unregistered guest
Could somebody link me to a good website, or company in toronto that i can get a modchip from, preferably a Xenium SP.ICE , please letme know...

J_Rilla
Unregistered guest
yo... can someone hook me up with a mod chip for my play station 2 so i can play burned dvds /free games if you can email me at justin_fairman18@hotmail.com please and thank you

J_Rilla
Unregistered guest
email me at justin_fairman18@hotmail.com if you can hook me up with a Play Station 2 Mod Chip so i can play dvds please !

ZAQATTAQ
Unregistered guest
can someone PLEASE give me the steps to installing a Xecuter3CE without soldering anything to the XBox I have the solderless adapter needed if so i would be a very happy man thanks :-)

ZAQATTAQ
Unregistered guest
Please Email me @ JOLaw27@yahoo.com

Username: Longman2g

Indiana USA

You guys are a bunch of idiots who don't know how to fücking read. Same question being asked over and over, each of you think that your question is the most important one. Just cough up the money to buy games yourselves, bunch of bitches.

sfsdfffsdaf
Unregistered guest
Hi,
Im new to the modding of Xbox's, and wondering if some one could tell me if you are able to still play xbox live with the mod installed? For example the mod I have been thinking bout is the 'Xecuter 3 CE Mod Chip', with this installed would i be able to play xbox live?
If you can help plese send me an e-mail to alun789@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Hey what's up, i just want to know how and where u can purchase a mod chip for 90 bucks -65 bucks which brings us to the original price of 25 bucks.

Username: Kenner

St. louis, MO USA

Got 2 ?'S. I have a thompson drive and it wont play burned cds or dvds, i have a soft-mod on my xbox. My goal is to play songs over my xbox but it takes to long to download, i either need the name of the file that downloaded songs are kept on my xbox. I already have the program downloaded to access that, but i just need the name to find it so i can put songs into it straight from the PC with no disk.

Username: Gunit3456

Stratford, Connecticut United State...

yo i want sum burned games but the problem is i dont gotta modchip nd i dont kno if there reliable nd will u install it 4 me but i still want them games yo either IM me at either thegame1257 or BWS4L405 or email me at javariac@yahoo.com iight cho pce

Post Number: 2
yo i agree wit razorman is there any xbox modchip that dosent mess up your xbox nd dat burns xbox games IM me at the game 1257 or BWS4L405 or email me at javariac@yahoo.com iight cho pce

yo Savior im down wit gettin burned games 4 5 whole dollars but i dont want the chip cuz dat STUFF 2 expensive pluz customers dont even look at ure add so hit me bak wen u get this either IM ME AT thegame1257 or BWS4L405 IIGHT CHO PCE

Post Number: 4
yo datballasnoopy tell me if yo shitt werkz yo IM me at thegame1257 or BWS4L405 iight cho pce

Unregistered guest
do you mod the map or do you mod the guy when you have a spider mod chip. on xbox live(halo2).i need to know this as soon as possible.one more thing does bungie realy have a system that detects a mod chip?

Anonymous

mod-chip.com is where I got my DMS4 Pro for my ps2, and you can download firmware and stuff, GREAT DEAL!!!!! (they have mod chips for everything)

DR EVIL 11
Unregistered guest
I am looking to figure out how to get good mods and am willing to pay for them also i need to figure out how they work

Butt Head
Unregistered guest
I like Xboxes

NE1Outthere
Unregistered guest
I found someone who claims that thier modded Xbox will allow them to play Halo 2 on Xbox Live even with the newly released update that xbox live has issued to combat xbox modders online. Does anyone know of this mod chip and dashboard?

Blanket0658
Unregistered guest
hey wats up trick if u guys have modded xboxs help me out on halo 2 i am tred of having to get me level up so send a friend request to blanket0658 also send one if ur about to get 1. and can someone tell me about any store that isnt online that sells mod chips in san diego california? THX

blanket0658
Unregistered guest
or u can instant message me on aim at mikd619

Unregistered guest
alright, im thinking about buying the Xecuter 3 CE Xbox Mod Chip, so liek if i did the installation correctly, what would i have to do so i could mod on halo2. All i want is a modchip so i can mod on halo2. can anyone help me out. please put a reply or email me at calvinaugust@mac.com. Also if you guyz help me out i will give u about 300 mbs ormore on my webserver, and/or webspace with cpanel. So if you are interested, please give me a helpful reply thanks.

-Calvin

Unregistered guest
Hey guys I am new at the idea of modding. I was in a guys game in Halo2 and he had that everytime you charge and shoot the plasma pistol something would come out for example on Terminal when you did it trains would appear off the track and on Warlock you could fly turrets and warthogs. If anyone knows what type of mod to get to do those things or similiar things please e-mail me at police1053@aol.com or post it or send me a friends request on Xbox live at Airsoftpro20. Thank you to who ever answers back.

Lil Jo
Unregistered guest
My E-mail has an underscore after the k and before the 9
Thanks guys,
JO3 JO3 (gamertag)

Lil Jo
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys I was just wondering if you could tell me where i can find mods for Halo 2 or give them to me. I don't want to use them online but i just want to have fun. Please help me out. If anyone could help send me an E-mail Or post it.
Thanks Guys,
JO3 JO3 (Gamertag)

Lil Jo
Unregistered guest
My E-mail is Chadek_9@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Im new to mod chips. ive got a slimline ps2 and im looking for a mod-chip. i found out that the best mod chip would be a DMS4 PRO but where would the cheapest one be. Please email me if you know anywhere: sam_da_man_hubbard@msn.com,
thnx

jackfromuk
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know whether it is possible to play online with a modded/chipped ps2?

Really need answer for this ASAP as thinking of buying network adapter for my sons birthday tomorrow.

Please Reply

jackfromuk
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know whether it is possible to play online with a modded/chipped ps2?

Would like a detailed response ASAP please somebody reply!!??

gammist
Unregistered guest
Hi All,

CHEAPEST games site! ... http://www.theoem.biz/store

Infinity Gee 35
Unregistered guest
wow....you guys are idiots...if a modchip is for 90 bucks assume its a good one dumbasses for 20 bucks you can get a modchip that READS burned games and nothing else

Username: Cdh147

im thinking about geting a mod chip, wat exactly does a mod chip do and how do i program it if u have any information e-mail me at cdh147@aol.com

Unregistered guest
does ne one noe where i can get some cheap ps 2 mods. can u leave some sites please.

Crazyman21
Unregistered guest
You are all stupid and have no life, you spend all of our time on the freaking internet and cant even aford to pay the bill. If you would get off your a$s for a couple hours and get a job you might be able to buy games instead of ripping off the gaming community. WHich is illegal, eventuall you will get caught and when i see it on the news i will laugh at you all. Get a life.

Crazyman21
Unregistered guest
You are all stupid and have no life, you spend all of our time on the freaking internet and cant even aford to pay the bill. If you would get off your a$s for a couple hours and get a job you might be able to buy games instead of ripping off the gaming community. WHich is illegal, eventuall you will get caught and when i see it on the news i will laugh at you all. Get a life.

Username: Thefinest5o

Hay all. Im new at this and was trying to start with some simple halo 2 mods. i really dont know what to do though. By a mod chip..... then what? if anyone could help me out that would be awesome. I have been researching this ishnit online for like three hours now........
thanks alot guys
- Kris

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 675
what would u like to do

Bronze Member

Indiana USA

Post Number: 14
you are going to need to spend a lot more than just 3hours researching on how to do this, i reccomend just giving up

Silver Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 106
if anyone is still interested in burned xbox games...i can sell them i have like 50 xbox games to choose from, ill sell for $10 shipped.

Bronze Member

Indiana USA

Post Number: 15
that is like an open invitation to getting yourself a $100,000 fine and jail time, great job

Silver Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 108
they are my backups
i didnt no it was illegal to sell thme, because im selling my real games on ebay soon, whatever

Bronze Member

Indiana USA

Post Number: 16
if you sell your real copies, legally you have to either give them the backups along with them, or destroy any backup copies that you made, including any saved to your xbox hard drive. Normally, it is never enforced, but if you go advertising it on a publicforum, you are just asking for trouble.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 723
lol

ur fools
Unregistered guest
http://www.ritegames.com/

they sell you games backed for $5, only if you already own the game, they asume you bought an orignal copy from the store but just have no means to back it up yourself. I this is the case for u, log on and some get some backups cheap! (free shipping when you spend over $10)

Bronze Member

Indiana USA

Post Number: 17
i seriously doubt that that would hold up if it went to court. You have a right to make a backup copy of the original, not to buy a backup copy from someone else's original, even if you already own it.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 840
So dan u work at target

Bronze Member

Indiana USA

Post Number: 18
not anymore

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 851
oh, my gf works at target

Username: Xboxvendor

Hey im selling burned xbox games, they are for BACK UP purposes only meaning they arnt meant for you to buy instead of them game, but to back up your games, they are $4 dollars each and in buying them you agree that you OWN these games and these are working copys incase something goes wrong with your original cd, if your intrested contact me at unlikelypoolcowboy@yahoo.com with the names of the games you want. Once again these are meant as BACK UPS which will run just like a normal cd.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4322
How about posting your actual business address here and a real contact number? Let's see how legit you really are?

Anonymous

Your very omnipotent,Dan! And your opinonated retoric is typical of a follower,Not a leader!!

Username: Deepthought

Whats up everyone ! , I see theirs a bunch of experts when it comes to mod chips and xbox. Well I have a question. I just recently bought a used xbox with a mod chip included. It came with 4 games in the hard drive and one burned game of Halo 2. Ok now I've already burned 3 games to see if they work and for some reason I only get to play the first 3 levels of the new sonic game and then I get the captions "disc is either damaged or dirty" When I put Need for speed most wanted game same thing happens. I'm burning each image at 4x speed. Can someone tell me what I should do next. Maybe update the bio or something.. maybe need to install something better so it can read my games. If anyone can help I would really appricate it. thank you

Username: Conor66

heyy if anyone knos how to turn off the xbox modchip please tell me

Username: Butters4life

hi my name is chris i was recently going to mod my xbox if anybody knowns exactally how to and if i can buy it for cheap from anybody please email me at Butters4life24@msn.com or is u have any other info that might be useful it would be greadtly appreciated o ya and if anybody plays xbox live with halo2 and mod i was wondering if i could have a mod friend so add me to you friends list as butters 4 life and ill def play with you
thanx

Anonymous

Why try and buy all these ps2 or xbox game for a low price when you can simply download them off of the net? I've heard talks about a site called torrentspy where you can download pc, xbox, ps2, games, movies, p orn, and sh!t.......

098h4 y-t98hjgfv
Unregistered guest
Hey.. To anyone who wants a free mod'd japanese PS2 that play any/all games of any/all region, check this guy out. http://www.engadget.com/entry/8805814146857771/

Username: Tricky2005

Hello to all. I've been reading a lot of your posts and I'm come to the conclusion that I'm very "not with it", if you please. I've been playing Halo 2 forever now, and I'm addicted. I've gotten to a level 33 legit, but now it seems that every matchmaking game I get into, I get "modded" against. Where the players will run faster, jump higher, 360* auto-aim etc. I've been fascinated with this and wanted to learn how to do this myself. Push come to shove, I want to "mod" myself. I don't want to play matchmaking games, but insead just run around in "Custom Games" with friends. I've been reading online, and it seems it's very difficult to "mod" your XBox yourself, and to purchase one that's already "modded" is going to cost around $500-$600. Plese tell me exactly what I need to get to run faster, jump higher, shoot weird things out of guns, and change the color of maps. I want to learn and there's too much out there. Please simplify it. I want the best of the best.

Anonymous

some plz help me i need a reliable download source to download a soft mod chip for xbox.
and plz tell me how to use it!
e-mail me it at greensonic3000@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 270
Little thieves !!
Buy your friggin games

SANJEEV DOSHI
Unregistered guest
HELLO...SANJEEV AM I....INDIA FROM I....I AM NOT THT COOOL....BUT A PYMP AM I....I THINK BEETCHES ARE TAKEN BY PYMPS...I NEED HELP YOU FROM....HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I AM PREGNENT...I ONLY FOOCKED A SHEEP...DOES MAKE ME A SHEEEPSHAGHER??? OH IN HOLY RAMS NAME. PLEASE HELP ME.....

Username: Cribbz

Gt yarmouth, Kitchiner road England

hi can anyone tell me a site to get mod chips for ps2s my e-mail is cribbz@hotmail.com and put the subject as something like chip so i dont delete the message cheers

Username: Corey1

Adelaide, S.A. Australia

Post Number: 5
How can i put emulators onto my xbox from my pc, it has been modded. i dont know much about my xbox or the computer. some onfo on my xbox are "Bios (256)evoX m7 ejectfix. kernel 1.00.5105.01 EvolutionX V+3935" hope someone can help. if you can please e-mail me at Corey_Kovac@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us