Top 5 Favourite Wii Games?

Username: Joeyrussell37

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone!

This thread might need a little reviving to do, so I made this post to discuss your favourite Wii games. Although the Wii is reaching its end soon with the WiiU coming, I still believe there are still some amazing games out there. I don't play all too often, but there are some games that I really enjoy playing.

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - A very exciting multiplayer party game that really becomes enjoyable with friends. I loved this game since it came out despite the hate over how uncompetitive it is.

2. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Love this game. Sure there's Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but this game serves to be original, competitive at times and not as random. (ie X-factor) Love Tatsunoko characters too.

3. Xenoblade Chronicles - How can you not love this game? Awesome RPG, and great choice for Nintendo to localize it.

4. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - I'll admit, it might not be the best Zelda, but it still is one of the best adventure games ever. Controls and puzzles are great.

5. Punch-Out! - Weird choice, but it truly deserves to be a favourite of mine. It provides challenge and fun with the achievements and stuff.

So yeah, what are your favourite Wii games? And please, don't start flaming others because they have different opinions from you.

Username: Davidthomas12

Post Number: 2
Batman: The Brave And The Bold
Ben 10: Protector of Earth
The Bigs
Call of Duty 3
Game Party
these all are my best and favorite Wii games and i also to like to play
the online games.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video