!!! Xbox 360 playing burn games !!!!

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1226
hi guys

i just got my xbox360 mod, now i would like to download games for free from where i can download...Any good site where i can download fast n new games..so i can play burn games..Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Msand951

Riverside, Ca Usa

Post Number: 14
try, the pirate bay.com

Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 1
i have over a hundred games ready to burn in iso format... do you have your xbox firmware modded?

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2187
whats the mod u need?

Post Number: 3
there are three different kinds of dvd drives, more if you count the different model numbers, used in the 360. there are three different moddified dvd firmwares available to "swap" with your own 360 dvd drive's firmware. for more info please check out www.xbox-scene.com under tutorials, and their general forum for noob questions. out of respect do not post noob questions in the technical area. all you need is a correct type of sata port for your specific drive and a lot of reading so you do not make a brick of your 360. if you follow the steps as is you will have no problem.

Post Number: 4
and at that site... do not mention anything of playing burnt games you do not own or making a backup of a backup. making a backup of a game you own is fine so just word things right

Username: Cavado28

I like playing games very much. I want to download xbox 360 games but I do not know how to download xbox 360 games. Sometimes it is difficult.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZY2bL95Po

Username: Sauib

want help msage me at sauib@yahoo.com....WILL GIVE YOU IMEDIANT HELP HOW DOWNLOAD 360 GAMES AND SHOW U HOW TO BURN THEM SAFE SO U CAN PLAY ON XBL

Username: Laura6712

hi guys

i just got my xbox360 mod, now i would like to download games for free from where i can download...Any good xbox 360 game downloads site where i can download fast n new games..so i can play burn games..Thanks

Post Number: 5
try share reactor

Username: Madashell

Do some research on Newsgroups!! Take a look on http://v3newzbin.com. Much better than torrents for speed & reliability.
I've been using them for years for ps1, ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox 360 & wii games. Wouldn't ever go back to torrents!

Username: Acestallion

Post Number: 9
doesnt that mess up ur xbox?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
sorry for posting this late been alway for a while i have a moded 360 nah it doesnt mess it up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us