US 360 in foreign country


New member
Username: Pablotacobell

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jun-07
hi, i recently moved to south america and i brought with me,my the electricity here is different(220v)from the i bought those pwer converters.the 360 uses 127v and 203 watts.i bought the converter from 110 to 220 with 500 watts with should be fine ,but the problem is that it comes with the input for only two prongs.the 360 has 3(ground i think its called) so i was wondering if and adaptor would not sure if it might cause a surge.any help would be appreciated thanks!

New member
Username: Njmackem

Post Number: 2
Registered: Jan-08
yeah an adaptor would work no problems.

Even if you have to buy one on Ebay should work. Been using one on my old Xbox (original) that I brought here from England (to the USA)
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us