Bronze Member
Username: A123456789

Post Number: 76
what pogram do i use to burn a ps2 game and how do i burn it

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 783
Standard burning software should work, just burn it as a data disk.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3852
how u do that?

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 809
Well i don't know about your burning software, but mine for example is an HP, and you have 3 different options when burning, music,video or data. So it should be similar.

Username: Queenneworleans

NEW ORLEANS

Post Number: 1
I am having problems playing my burned games...can anyone help me out and tell me what i am doing wrong.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 815
Do you have a modded system ?, lol

NEW ORLEANS

Post Number: 3
I am going to assume no. My husband bought it at a game store and the guy there said it would play burned games. It is a second hand gaming system. how would i see to check if it does or doesn't?

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 816
If its not playing burned games, then I would agree with you in your assumption. The guy could have lied right to you. I haven't seen a modded system in awhile, but from the ones i've seen there was a switch on the side of the system (not the power one on the back). If its not there than it probably inside and there is no real way to check without opening the system, which I don't reccommend unless you or your husband know what you are doing. I would go to a local game shop and ask to buy a mod chip for your system and when they go to install it (if they are moral, which would be hard to do considering what they are doing, lol) they might find it and tell you. If not then you gotta pay to have it installed, which isn't too much.
Good luck with that

NEW ORLEANS

Post Number: 4
Thank you JC, I guess i will have to do that. Wish me luck...LOL. My kids are driving me up the wall about it.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 817
No problem, hope it all goes well. You know the PS2 is on its way out now, so games are really cheap. Mod chips can often mess up systems, and if you have a problem Sony will not help you if the system has been modified. Just some food for thought, ebay has really low prices and since you bought the system second hand I would assume you would buy games second hand, so give ebay a look.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us