New Samsung 56 inch with PS2 :-(

Username: Spikerobishaw

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 3
Alright Guys i need your help. Just recently i got a 56 inch DLP projection samsung HDTV. I have Playstation 2, Gamecube, and the Computer hooked up to the TV, Computer is running a Gforce 7800. I was pissed when i noticed that the playstation2 was blurry and pixelated, i get a better image on my tv from 1977(no kidding). I tried to see what the gamecube had to offer, and it still looks like the same blurry image. I tried the settings on the ps2 (4.3 , 16.9, full) and that didnt seem to help at all. I called Samsung out and they said that there is nothing wrong with the tv set. Im using yellow cable RCA, i know that its the worst, but i have heard alot that the cables do make the picture better, but it does not make an extreme difference. The computer is hooked through a monster DVI to HDMI cable, the image is more clear than the ps2, but it could sill be better, and i cannot fix the overscanning, no matter what i do, even tried powerstrip. Someone Tell me, was the samsung tech just bs'in and do i have a faulty tv or do i really have a load of problems goin on with my setup here? Any Suggestions , please by all means. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9303
No...the problem is in your source, not the TV. Composite video is the worst way to connect to a DLP or any high definition monitor.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us