Video Games On A Plasma Tv

Username: Offhzy6499

Cheektowaga, NY U.S.A.

Post Number: 2
I just got a 42 inch hdtv hitachi plasma tv yesterday. I was wondering how to play video games on it. The white, yellow, and red cords go into the side of the Plasma, and the other into the outlet. But what screen to do i go to make the game screen come on the plasma, like in other tv's there was a tv/video button to push and that did it. Channel 2 and 3 dont work. Any Suggestions? Do i need a special cable or something?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8115
Do you have the manual for this tv?

Cheektowaga, NY U.S.A.

Post Number: 3
no, but there are different inputs on the back of the tv, where u can plug in the 3 cords, and then use the controller to go to those inputs, any idea if that would work..theres like 6 different places to put the white, yellow, and red cords

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8117
Yes it would. Read the labels on these inputs and pick one that has Audio IN L, R and Video IN.
Then push the button on your remote that has Input or TV/Video or Source.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 824
yep like berny said...... some of them are for if you have surround sound and stuff.

Sup berny

Cheektowaga, NY U.S.A.

Post Number: 4
Alright I plugged the red, white, and yellow cords into input 1, then I changed the TV using the controller to input 1..I heard the sound of the ps2 playing but no screen should up, then the plasma powered down to conserve power..What am I doing wrong this time?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7151
dont leave it paused for long periods of time

or the image will burn into ur screen, and ruin ur tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us