XBOX MOD QUESTION

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 256
hi... i DONT know anything about xbox stuff, i sure want to get a chip. i am not a big games guys so thought it doesnt makes sense buying a buying that i will play once a year... Can someone plz temme about advantages and disadvantages of it.. and what to look for wen buy the cip.. some guy does the chip near my house for 50$ canadian.. I really appreciate thoise who are willing to help.. Thank you

Silver Member

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 257
ALso guys .. i just need to play my burned xbox games on the xbox thats all...nothing fancy but i dunt want something that will work for now and ruin my whole system... i want something that will last longer.. =) cuz i heard some people's games dunt work now and the system is garbage?:S i dunt know plz help me ... THNX A LOT in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Nik3

Sacramento, Ca Usa

Post Number: 72
i was one that liked the idea of doing this. i once tryed a mod chip its a good idea but there are some pros and lots of cons.the only pro is that you could go rent a game and burn it on your computer. and the bigest con is the sodering you only have one chance to get it right. there are mod chips that dont need to soder but there not as good. the hole xbox is all change d once you install it. a nother big con is somtimes burning a disc from a windows computer is there are some stuff that can happen. 1 is somthing called back up files that the xbox dose not understand do to the oprating system on xbox is no were ner the tec of a say an windows xp or even 98. can jam up the xboxs oprating system. tell me what the name of the chip is and all tell ya if its an ok one some chips work but will back up the xbox system

Silver Member

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 259
thnx nikolas...well is there a posibility that after getting a chip insatlled my xbox would just give up one day BEcuz i had chip i mean just break down or w.e ( just doesnt work ne more becuz of chip).... Also are there any cheap good chips that u can suggests becuz some guy will be doing this for me.. he has installed for other people and yet they havent had problems.. and its 50$ cad thnx man... my main concern is that i do not wanna ruin the system or have it not work after getting a chip later on in run... even if chip burns out or nething i still wanna be able to play my originals games as if ive never had a chip...

Bronze Member
Username: Nik3

Sacramento, Ca Usa

Post Number: 73
theres one bad con is the only chip i would sugest would be the lizard but it cost around
250$ usa. cheeper chips are a wast of time cuzz you can not play xbox formated games but its not a prob realy if i think about it. you can just burn them on a disc then sell them on ebay thats a pro.

Silver Member

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 260
thnx man
"xbox formated games "?:S
dude only concern i have if i make a decision to buy a chip just to play burned games, is that gunna do something bad to my system? so are u saying that after getting a chip, i can only play burned games but not original games?:S
and after getting a chip, is my system safe i mean it not gunnaruin it will it?
thnx dude
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us