Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1915
nope, but if u play online they could come in handy

Silver Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 205
The USB ports are used for optional accessories such as a keyboard, the EyeToy digital camera, or, in the case of SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals, a microphone accessory that allows for communication with other players online and also for communicating orders vocally to computer controlled soldiers under your command.

The other port, which can only be found on older PlayStation 2 consoles, is the i.Link port, also known as FireWire. This is a high speed communications port that, unfortunately, never really saw any use on the PS-2. Because of this, Sony got rid of this port on later versions of the PlayStation 2. FireWire is typically used for high speed streaming of data from a digital camcorder to your computer for video editing and was developed by Sony Corporation and Apple Computer. - Reinhart

Bronze Member
Username: Dooton

Post Number: 20
o thanks for the input on that

g unitttttttt
Unregistered guest
thanks a lot maties, been wondering what the fack the styawpid usb ports are there for, for yonks !, happy gaming dudes. i was actually wondering if u can attach an internet connection through the usb ports without having to get a network adapter...and ideas ?

Unregistered guest
what kinda keyboard do you use for the ps2....cuz i used a keyboard that went to an imac....but it didnt work...plz tell me soon..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us