A Silent Hill movie?

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 47
I heard that there will be a Silent Hill movie coming out next year! And that it will be about the first game...has anybody heard of this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
any silent hill fans here!?

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 263
Haven't heard about that - maybe u should search in on those gaming sites or on google.com

I only played the very 1st 1 On Ps1 & its 1 of my all time favourite games - the best horror ever made for the Ps1 PERIOD ! so many people never heard of it though !

I do own a Ps2 & also parts 2,3,4 , heck i sell them but too busy to get time to play em . Have played about about a 1/2 hr into each 1 & i must say this is what CRACK probably does to your system - its really sucks/draws u into like the recent part 4 : the room i got into the basement & just wanted to keep on going .

Though the game is really frightening u just wanna see what sickos are around the next corner !

BTW - Jill , i completed Resident evil 1 ,2 & 3 ,almost finished survivor but got tired of sitting there so long !

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
oh yeah, I'm almost done w/ the 4th game of silent hill, it's so creepy! Oh yeah and I also LOVE Resident Evil! :-) I can't wait till RE5, but the only resident evil game that I played was Resident Evil 3, didn't get 2 finish it though, because I think the disc got scratched or something.:-( But I like Jill & especially Carlos!!!!! :-)

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 277
With an online name like Jill - i take it that u are female ?.

Just please don't say what happens in part 2,3,4 - 1 day i will make time to play em !.

RE 3 is the best in the PS1 series . Its such a loooooong game but such a very fulfilling experience - games like these only 5% of u wants to reach the ending but the journey is the thing .
U should go looking for the parts 1 & 2 to really know the story from the beginning ,part 2 is actually a 2 disc - 1 disc u play as Jill & disc 2 as the guy .

Ya ever tried 'Parasite Eve' on the Ps1 ? - its also in the creepfest catagory ,really good ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
answer 2 your 1st question-yes.
answer 2 your 2nd question-nope, never heard of that game b4.

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 281
look it up on those game sites - its pretty darn good , especially the cut scenes ....

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 283
Just briefly looked at all the gaming forums - WOW U ARE REALLY GAMEY , AREN'T YA , heh heh !

Your name's popping up all over the place , u really are a rear gem cause usually most girls are not gamers .

Very nice to see a girl can chat about alot of games just like 1 of the guys .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
yep! :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
i like robbie the rabbit! :-) He's cool...

Upload Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
go silent hill! :-) Upload

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 313
Rabbit : ooooooh ,what 'lovely pics'

If only u had played Part 1 & saw the stage when the carnival/amusement park where standing near a tent , these REALLY CREEPY BLACK BABY LIKE SPIRITS ARE MOVING ALL AROUND U - u go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! - wtf are those things . All the hair on your body will stand up !

Its a CLASSIC !......

2 pics i happen 2 have now in my PC

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
oh cool, who's your favorite character?

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 314
Found 1 more - RE4 for the gamecube ...

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
cool, I hate the part where in Silent Hill 4 in the hospital world where u go in2 this room and BAAM! u see a big freaking head replica of Eileen. And it stares at u when u move! That scared me!

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 315
Oh please don't tell me what happens in the other S.Hill parts cause i only played part 1 & want 2 play the others someday - lol

Well from the 1st RE - u had to control Jill so i guess its her ..... i do love the BIG hairy spiders that drop from the ceiling if u don't notice it though until u r near !

I really enjoyed the 2 RE movies they made & even though i completed parts 1,2,3 only when coming to the end of RE: Apocalypse movie then i realised that Nemesis was created ONLY to get rid of all the other baddies . Hurray the movie explained that 2 me !

Whoever is going 2 create ANY Silent Hill movie will HAVE 2 b damn good cause 2 recreate that feeling u get in the actual game - that director will have 2 b a genius ! & i doubt it can be done in that extent .

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
yeah....the movies, well on the silent hill movie u can click on this link to read more about the upcoming movie....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/

Silver Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 685
Er - this thread dead !?

Let me liven it up a bit ...

Who else thought the ST. Fighter movie (with Van Damme as Guile) kinda SUCKED !?

All the actors probably never even played the game & were so un-convincing in their 'acting' ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us