My PS2 has a problem, but wat is it?

Username: Boomer1709

Post Number: 2
Hey, my ps2 has just started acting up, and i dont know how to fix it. Ill be able to put a disc in, and most of the time it reads, other times it will click for a bit and continue on. After that ill be able to play for about 30 mins or so, but then out of nowhere the ps2 shuts off and the red power light on the front blinks on and off. Ill be able to play once i get it to turn on again for about 15 mins and the same thing happens. Whats wrong? How do i fix it? Thanks alot!!

Username: Lbomber11255

Mankato, MN U.S.

Post Number: 1
When I put a disc in the slot the open and close button flashes and the machine makes a humming noise. Then the disc comes back out. I don't know what to do please help ME!

Username: Joethug1984

Post Number: 1
I am also going through the "blinking light" problem. All the symptoms are the same as the first guy. I can play for a bit, then mid-game, the ps2 shuts off and the power light blinks until you turn it off in the back. Someone please come to our rescue!

ad0705
Unregistered guest
take it apart and claen it out

Unregistered guest
my ps2 wont play blue back disc ive tock my ps2 aport and adjusted the lens and clend it and it still wont play blue disc or dvds i dont no waht to do with it can any1 help me? my email is (badman17@hotmail.co.uk) any responcis well be gratfall

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6488
Th eblue discs are a lot thinner than the regular discs. It usually has a problem catching on to the spinners. Some people put tape around the center to help it catch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us