Can some one answer my question and give me info on it?

Username: Warriors

Topeka, Indiana United States

Post Number: 1
I was wondering if any body out there has or knows something about how to like download games on your hard drive and then you can like play them later without the game I mean do you have to buy something else to put in there or what cause I know people that like put thier ps2 and xbox and something else together and put games on it that way and I know people that have games on there like netindo games and crap does any body know how to put games on thier xbox and play them later without the game in there if so reply on this lil thing or you can e-mail me at wwarriors8820022@hotmail.com thank you every body so much

Username: Warriors

Topeka, Indiana United States

Post Number: 2
I've heard lots of people doing it but just don't know how to do it can anybody tell me any info on doing that?

bobby-joe
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah, I have heard of it, it is a program called "lynux" I think. I don't know how to do it, but you kinda "install it" into one of your games and then you can copy that game onto a blank DVD. I am not sure if this is really how it works, but it is an educated guess based on the info I currently have on the topic.

ps.
one of my friends attempted to put lynux on his Xbox and he fried it, he had to buy a new one.

also, try google!

Anonymous

Hey...im 15 yrs old and i live in ottawa canada...i know lots of how to back up games onto your xbox harddrive..

first thing youll need is a modchip..the xecuter 2.6 ce is opne of the best..next what you need is a new harddrive..depending on the # of games oyu want to back will depend on the siox\ze of your hardrive..the xbox hardrive itself is only 8GB and will only 1 or 2 games if lucky..for a really nice hardrive go for a 200GB - 300GB HD and it will work like a charm....Good luck

Username: Timjr000

Post Number: 1
hi i was wondering where can i get a cord that i can hook up my x-box and computer so i can send stuff to my x-box from my computer does anyone know where i can get that kind of cord can i get one at wal mart??????? please let me know thank u

Anonymous

please some one e-mail me how to get the corded ty my e-mail is tpickettjr2005@yahoo.com ty

Username: Timjr000

please some one e-mail me how to get the corded ty my e-mail is tpickettjr2005@yahoo.com ty

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
Where can i get the xecuter 2.6 ce, and the hard drive? plz e-mail me at; necrisraiden@yahoo.com
[thanx help very apreciated]

Username: Bestblitzer

Post Number: 3
you need a mod chip to do this man linux files dont have nething to do with that
what a mod chip would do is giv you like more space and new programs like that

Username: Bestblitzer

Post Number: 4
you can do it with the linux files except if you do you will have pretty much no room to do anything else...only one game would be saved if you are lucky!

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 266
I've heard people say they can put like 500 original NES games on their XBox's. They said they could do it to mine for $80, but I turned it down because I didn't have the money. Anyone else hear of anything like that?

Username: Onyx_ice

Michigan America

Post Number: 6
Yeah, that would be using emulators and roms, I think you can get playstation/gamecube/other system emulators also. And you could fit a couple hundred older games onto an xbox easy, even without a newer, bigger hard drive.

Username: Corey1

Adelaide, S.A. Australia

How can i put emulators onto my xbox from my pc, it has been modded. i dont know much about my xbox or the computer. some onfo on my xbox are "Bios (256)evoX m7 ejectfix. kernel 1.00.5105.01 EvolutionX V+3935" hope someone can help. if you can please e-mail me at Corey_Kovac@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us