Broken Ps2

pendza
Unregistered guest
hey guys! I recently had a problem with my Ps2 and i took the cover off to clean the lense as it was causing no games to work, i got it to work in the end and it was all fine untill i tried putting the cover back on and i caught the bit of white cable-thingy and it snapped off the connector to the reset/open button. weird one i no but anyone able to help me fix it?, as ive just brought a load of new games?1?! thanks in advance if you can/cant help me!!

Username: Bballrassy

Post Number: 1
Hey i had that same problem i dk wat to do. my parents are going to be pissed. im thinking you have to get a new one but i dk.

Unregistered guest
Hello,
Almost the same thing happened to me but my white cable is still in one piece. Everything would have been fine, but I cannot figure out were to put the white cable back in. Anyone Help me please!!

Unregistered guest
If it is not totally snapped off the the top cover of the system it can easily be "plugged" back in. If it is intact to the top (the bottom is the one with the laser)all you have to do is have the top off and take the bottom off and under the laser there is a place where the little strip would stay and under that there is a slot that it would hook up to hook it up its not that hard to put it in and thats all it should work now. Don't worry the white srip isn't as sensitive as it seems. Email me with any ?'s

Zachm
Unregistered guest
Hey i just got my ps2 fixed because it was freezing but now whenever i put a game in it says disk read error.what shud i do? PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!

Unregistered guest
GUYS/PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM. i need your help. my bro ran over the wires on the ps2 and knocked the ps2 from top of the t.v!! i am soo pissed! anybody got any adivce? i was thinking of opening it ..but then what do i do? any help is appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Hey
my ps2 play ps1 but not ps2 gamse

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2733
All u ppl - take your machines to a qualified technician & get it checked out or simply buy a new 1 ......Upload

fghgfh
Unregistered guest
mine said disk read error too and i got a cd cleaner and it worked again but im not sure if it will work for u too

Unregistered guest
yo i dropped my ps2 and the memory card slot 1 wont work but the slot 2 works. should i open it to check it out or nah?

Username: Djw

Denver, Co Usa

Found out my son was leaving his ps2 on while he went to school. Someone took his memory card and he was trying to keep his place. Now it reads disc error. no data, ect. it won't read any game. how do I know if it is fixable. I tried the disk cleaner. no go. thanks for any help

Wierdy70
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys! Guess what. Same things happened to us. It was fine yesterday. Today my ps2 is not working. My brother says it is because of the cd. DRIVER3. I am not sure.It says "This disk could not be read." I don't know what to do. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Narutogoku99

ommfg!, ma ps2 said reading disc twice then it stops it messes up weneva i play kh2 and dvds, it sux, plz rite back, i wanna play!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7270
get a lens cleaner.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us