The Final Fantasy games

Silver Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 377
What r these games about??

nout
Unregistered guest
they are about boring turn based battles, like any RPG.
And about a prince or princess, dungeons, swords, magic potions...need I say more?

The only great (semi-)RPG I know is Secret of Mana for the SNES with real time battles.

Stick to Zelda on the N64 and Gamecube, who needs Final Fantasy?

Silver Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 391
uh ok whatever...well people have different opinions!

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1045
i heard the graphics r really cool

Unregistered guest
I reckon the final fantasy game are great the best one for me even though the graphics arnt that good is final fantasy VII great game and great story line. i would say its a must buy!!!

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1112
ok ill rent it...MAYBE

Bronze Member
Username: Videoguy

Post Number: 62
Yeah, graphics are good; a lot of eye candy and all but RPGs are boring (except for Zelda). Just the words "turn based strategy game" makes me sleepy. Go ahead and rent it though, you might find it fun.

Username: Solarpower

Post Number: 2
It's interesting to see all of the interesting charactors and costumes and stuff. It is also cool to see the odd creatures and kool buildings. It's like Star Wars meets Lord Of the Rings meets Dungeons and Dragons and its got a little bit of an Orwell 1984 vibe in episodes VII and VIII.

bobby-joe
Unregistered guest
The Final Fantasy franchise is a franchise of RPG's (role playing games). each new addition to the series is in NO WAY WHATSOEVER connected story-wise, to the Final Fantasy game that came before it (with the exception of
Final Fantasy X-2). Each new version in the series has different characters, a different setting, and a different plot! for example, Final Fantasy 7 is in a sort of SCI-FI environment, while Final Fantasy X takes place in a more fantasy environment. Graphically, the series is REALLY REALLY FREAKIN GOOD!!!!!! The games take a long time to complete however the endings are usually really tear jerking, and the games get you really attached to your characters. almost every game in the franchise is a must buy, ESPECIALLY FINAL FANTASY 7!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us