Use PC speakers with a ps2

Username: Pby

Post Number: 1
I hope someone can help me with this. A few years ago i got some labtec pc speakers and on the pox it said compatible with ps2. The speakers them selves connect to my pc in the normal way with just the standard 1 plug like headphones would. The speakeakers also connect into a sub via a small round connector that has 9 pins in it. I dont have ac lue what this connection is called. Anyway from what ive tried to describe does anyone know if it is possible to use the speakers and sub or just the sub with my ps2. Or have labtec lied to me? the speakers also dont have an optical connection.

Bronze Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 68
?

AJ101
Unregistered guest
Maybe it's the digital out on the ps2. That usually hooks up to a receiver or amplifier.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 290
y the hell wouldyou want some crappy pc speakers hooked up to your ps2

Silver Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 576
ya ???

Bronze Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 96
?

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
???

Username: Pby

Post Number: 2
The reason being, that my pc speakers have a sub with them and they make a way better sound than the built in speakers of my 15 inch tv. Just wanted to know if it was possible to connect them up so i didnt have to buy a speakers/sub set for my tv or a new tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Rozgriz_3

Post Number: 14
HI!

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
??? i with jak...??????

junkman
Unregistered guest
?

Username: Jynxsk8

Post Number: 8
for a 2.1 http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2173,CONTENTID=958 4

for a 5.1

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2177,CONTENTID=100 36

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8644
Great recommendation Chris, but don't you think it is kind of 6 months toolate? :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us