Anyone selling an xbox

Username: Makobuddha

Post Number: 5
is there anyone selling an xbox for cheap or other please email me at swencel@canada.com

Bronze Member
Username: Scotty2hotty

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 48
I will sell you mine for 200 USD. I'll throw in the controller too.

:-)

Username: Makobuddha

Post Number: 8
hey scotty l live in canada and l can get a xbox and controller for 200 new whats with the high price

Bronze Member
Username: Scotty2hotty

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 50
I know. :-) I was just joking.

A brand new XBox here in the US is only $150.

Unregistered guest
i will sell u an origonal xbox ( still works like a charm) with 5 games two contolers, all wires for 200 USD. games are Star wars BattleFront- Mlb 2k5- Ghost Recon 2- Halo 2- halo.... and maby greg hasting tornament paintball got to find it. 200 usd paypals

Unregistered guest
i will sell u an origonal xbox ( still works like a charm) with 5 games two contolers, all wires for 200 USD. games are Star wars BattleFront- Mlb 2k5- Ghost Recon 2- Halo 2- halo.... and maby greg hasting tornament paintball got to find it. 200 usd paypals

Silver Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 105
i will sell you mine for 225 with two controllers...9 games...the plastic is still on the xbox and i still have the box...all games are brand new too...only been played once or twice each, if that.

the games are:

True Crime: Streets of LA
Max Payne: A Man With Nothing To Lose
Mafia
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Gun Metal
Test Drive
NBA Live 2005
NBA Street Vol. 2
NBA Street Vol. 3

Silver Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 106
and if you want i'll throw in the PSone with a modchip and 30 burnt games for it and 3 controllers for an extra $25....so $250 for both systems or $225 for the Xbox and all 9 games with two controllers.

Unregistered guest
I'll sell you mine for $200 plus shipping. Perfect condition Xbox, with 2 controllers, and 7 games, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto 3, World Championship Poker, Conflict Vietnam, Conflict Desert Storm 2, Halo 2, and Motocross.

Username: Link2312

Victoria Australia

Post Number: 1
If any1 in australia is selling their xbox email me an offer my email address is link2312@hotmail.com

Username: Jennessy06

Post Number: 1
I purchased an Xbox awhile ago as a present and the person I was going to give it to winded up receiving one. I kept it around however I don't play w/it nor take it out of the box. I paid $145.00 in Target asking $120.00. Please see below pictures and note that it comes with a dvd transmitter which will allow you to play dvd's on the Xbox however I did not purchase the remote
It has all of it's connections, Only serious incuries Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2657
Everybody the Xbox will 99.99usd around christmas, just hold out

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3854
used ones were already down to that here in pa like 2 mos ago