Need to get a region changer for PS2 For Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake eater!

Username: Dr_gonzo

Post Number: 1
I've recently come back from america and brought back with me the long awaited 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater' However it doesn't work on my PS2 as the regions are different! Does anyone know where or how i can change the regions or unlock them? I think it may be illeagal but to be honest i don't mind! As long as i get to play MGS3!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5313
It is not illegal to change region codes. It is highly discouraged.

Wow. That took a year to answer. LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Xscanner

Post Number: 14
how much is the ORIGINAL cd of mgs3??? coz i have a copied cd but its in japanese version so i cant undaztand the story so i rely only on walkthroughs...

Bronze Member
Username: Xscanner

Post Number: 15
how much is the original MGS 3 cd?? coz i have a copied cd.. its in jap version so i rely only on walkthroughs,, by the way u need a modchip to run that cd of yours in ur ps2 and so as to bypass the region codes.. :0

Username: Chriscross_12

I have bought an American game from the internet but my play station 2 doesn't play it. How can i get it to work on a european play ststion 2???

Username: Mycousin

hi my name is william chin my mums name was caroline lennol is ur grandad called stuart lennol please reply at unitedforlife2006@hotmail.co.uk we are tracing are family tree if so u are my cousin

Username: Shook3n

why not just buy a new one?
its only ten dollars

Username: Doreenakadjs

Post Number: 10
great game..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us