Someone looking for free cable

Username: Prorank

Post Number: 1
I happen to come here from Google and found a post https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/151488.html#MT where some guy was asking if he could get free cable. I laughed so much after reading it, I just had to reply. It's been forever since that post but maybe someone else will get something from this. I know a friend who does get 2-73 cable channels free. It's simple he asked the cable guy on the street to take off the filter for him in exchange for $40 cash. i know fo r afact this works I have seen it done atleast 5 times in different cities.
Secondly, In reply to Jeremy's post about climbing up the pole.... You can yes climb up the pole to try find a filter, but you will not find one up there. The only thing you will find is when you get back to the bottom of the pole, there will be cops waiting to hook you up and not with free cable. I noticed someone else posted the correct reply. In over 95% of cases there is a box built onto the house, and 100% of the time there is another box (looks like a steel green box sticking out of the ground) within a close proximetly of your house that controls the cable for a group of homes in that area. You can remove the filter on your house and if that does not work, you have to remove the one from teh box on the road.... NOT UP THE POLE... You can buy the tool to open the box at most local satelite shops.

I am only giving out this information because there are some people in this world have have gotten a bad shake in life and may have kids at home that can not afford to pay the high prices of cable these days. Does not mean they are bad people, just means times are tough for them. Keep in mind they are still aware (or should be) that there is a possibility like anything in life that if they steal something, there is a chance they can get caught and can go to jail.....
Thank you
Have a great day everyone.

Username: Nadeem1414

Post Number: 1
i also want a free cable some where is facilitates me, contact
http://www.livetv.pk

Username: Mharkiemark

Post Number: 2
hey buddy try satellite TV system instead.... there are lots of affordable and great in quality packages out there...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us