Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 387
2 12 assassins in tcabs with de i1100d.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

This is how the thieves did to my car to brake in and steal ssd.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2080
15kw + 100k-ohms = make it .01 ohm and get like a billion watts so you can power 100,000 LMS-5400s to Xmax at 40hz or 1 of them to Xmax at 1khz! That'd be crazy...1khz haha.

Alternatively you could create an isobaric subwoofer using 500k TC-5200s all lined up in push-pull to effectively create a motor force of 205,000,000 newtons²/watt total!!! It would also create an insanely low Qtc though...think of moving the decimal 30,000 places to the right...YEAAAH... the efficiency of the system would go way down as well...1 watt would only get you 37dB...of course with a motor force of 250 million newtons..

The power handling would go up to a few billion watts too...meaning a max motor force of 510,000,000,000,000,000 (five hundred ten quadrillion) newtons squared...............................................................that's a LOT of force you know.... If you were to spread that and NOT do isobaric then that would be a VERY high efficiency I'm guessing, in the higher hundreds maybe? I really don't know what I'm talking about I guess.

How does that have anything to do with your system? It doesn't!

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 394
i like sq to andre:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 81
That looks almost like my set up, I have the exact same HU. My boxes are set up the same way, long narrow boxes with the subs facing up closer to the trunk opening. I had to do that because it was the only way 2 15s would fit in my trunk.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 506
where did u copy n' paste that from andre? ;)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6087
Andre is a super genius packed into a child's body with the humor of a 40 year old man, on pain killers. He is what he is.

Andre, when are you movin' kid and how much have you saved for you're IB setup??

Silver Member
Username: Nvmyboom

Post Number: 308
ya, i had both of my ssd's stolen, theifs broke my window, no alarm on my car, stupid i know, just gettin ready to put one in too, no reason to now though,but
ur system looks great, nice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us