My truck, what do you think?

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 23
Here's my truck, 1991 Chevrolet Cheyenne, basically a cheaper model of the silverado. Just got new paint job, It changes from fire engine red up close to a deep maroon at a distance.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Double Post my bad, Heres my system, 2 12" cvx's, a zx1000.1 and clarion HU, with 2 JBL 6X9's, and 2 JBL Audio 4X6's up front, and instead of fuses im using a 200 amp circuit breaker. so much easier.

DSC01124.JPG
DSC01126.JPG
DSC01127.JPG
DSC01132.JPG

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Sorry for the triple. Here's the 2 ^X9's and 4X6's, also, I want to add to my system, what should I get? I want to go with kicker, so if you have any ideas, please use kicker only. thanks. It's going to go under the seat. I had 2 12" cvr's in a sealed box, sold that, and got my new stuff. Any recomendations on what to fill it in with?

DSC01129.JPG
DSC01130.JPG
DSC01131.JPG

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8426
looks ok

since u already have ur box on ur seat y not remove ur seat & let that box sit low , it should sound even better i think

also u should not have ur amp secured directly on ur box like that - after some time it would loosen up parts inside that amp .

in car audio brand matching means o really so dont compromise ur choice of equipment on 1 maunufacturer just 4 namesake .

If u want quality -choose some components instead like focal/image dynamics/cdt/dls/boston acoustics/diamond audio etc .......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Alright thanks. I just didn't have any other place to put my amp, So I have it there for now. I just like Kicker over all other brands, the only other brand/brands I was considering was JL for an amp, and maybe MTX, memphis, or AA for subwoofers.
I'm currently looking at getting a 15, If I can even fit it under the seat. I'm looking for more SPL instead of SQL. I'd remove the seat, but when I paid for my truck, before I thought about getting a system, my dad offered to get the seats reupholstered, and I feel bad that he spent that money to get them reupholstered just for me to take it out.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 431
looks good man, I like your truck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Thank you. The pics are a little blurry lol. The last thing I'm gonna do to the exterior is chrome door handles driver/passenger, and a tint. Then it'll be time to upgrade my system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Thank you. The pics are a little messed up lol. The last thing I'm gonna do to the exterior is chrome door handles driver/passenger, and a tint. Then it'll be time to upgrade my system.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 154
How much did u get those cvx for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I paid 280 for both

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7825
I like that truck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
reminds me. new pictures

:-)

newtruck2.JPG
newtruck.JPG

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
didnt bump. unless its ecoustics again

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 480
Looks a lot better, keep going. Chrome that gas cap, and then put some chrome side steps on it. 2.5% tint on those back windows.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 378
Nice truck

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7679
New pics don't work for me.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 144
Nice truck! I have 2 of them my first one I raised the rear seat 3.5"s and put 3 RF 12" qcl in sealed box facing forward. Rear pillars added a 6.5" under stock 4x6, then up front added 6.5 in doors all stock speakers were upgraded to Memphis. Now my other one is a work in progress I am molding my rear seat into the box for 2 12" subs and tuning them at 37 htz. also adding or changing 4x6 and 6.5 speakers same as other truck. I use the wall behind rear seat for my amp rack. I will get pics when I get further past the design stage into building and post them. Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
let me see if i can fix that
heres on with camera phone. sucks on quality. ill see if i can get others.

Nice truck MeSo. I don't like stepsides much, but yours is nice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us