Anyone used EuroSoundz.com ?

Charles P Durke
Unregistered guest
I am wanting to buy a dual voltage, region 2 Bose Lifestyle 48 system in white. I want it brand new, some brackets and at a good price.

I was told about this company from a friends friend so not first hand.

I call ed them and talked to them and they knew what they were talking about and even accept www.escrow.com

Is www.escrow.com a safe way to do business online? I heard that there are a lot of fraud escrow sites?

I will be making the decision to buy early aug, 2005 so any replies would be great!

Trevor G Dall
Unregistered guest
I can tell you that www.escrow.com is the safest way to do business online HANDS DOWN.

The process is that you make an agreement with a seller or buyer and then you pay the money to escrow.com account, then they will tell the seller in this case www.eurosoundz.com to ship the merchandise to you, then you get inspection days to make sure that you got what you wanted.

Then you say YES to escrow.com and they would release the money to www.eurosoundz.com
You are 100% covered and can use paypal, credit cards, bankwire, and checks.

I have used them alot in the past for international car deals.

I checked out the www.eurosoundz.com website , nice, and they seem legit.

I dont need any Bose stuff now so I didnt order but if they take escrow.com and you basically have to try them, the worst things that can happen is that you will waste your time and possibly the fee.

Give them a try then report back.

Albrecht
Unregistered guest
I used www.eurosoundz.com , I buy the Bose Lifestyle 48 dual volt, region free
Bose Lifestyle 48 dual volt, region free stereo system SILVER.

I save about $2700 usd dollars (40%) from price here in austria. I also get brackets and now I order outdoor speakers.

I used bankwire, shipping is fast with fedex.

(Sorry about english)

Rob York
Unregistered guest
Bought a Lifestyle 38 dual voltage region 2 system in silver through escrow.com with 5 brackets, Good Outfit.

Just me Who are you
Unregistered guest
Site looks good and prices low, if they take www.escrow.com then you're 100% secure. If you like Bose and want to buy something online for alot of money then escrow.com is the way to go, 100% safe and www.eurosoundz.com must be legit if they will accept this method of payment.

The real question is DO YOU WANT BOSE!

Greg Fotsema
Unregistered guest
I bought a Bose Lifestyle 35 Region free 230 volt system from them. Works great and cost me about 40% off what they wanted here in amsterdam.

chulo
Unregistered guest
As far as Bose Lifestyle 48 is concerned, is it genuine Bose product or simply chinese fake? (40% off ?).

S Brown
Unregistered guest
I havent bought anything from www.eurosoundz.com or used www.escrow.com.

But I do know that I have been selling and buying electronics for over 37 years, internationally and domestically.

NEVER, ABSOLUTELY NEVER have I seen a FAKE Bose Lifestyle or Acoustimass system.

If this joint eurosoundz is using escrow for payment and seems to have street credit , then I would buy it.

This just shows how much the mark up is from the dealers.
I was told by alot of new york dealers that Bose margin is something like 60-70 percent on everything, even more on accessories.

Hans Dietrich
Unregistered guest
I get Lifestyle 38 silver here germany fast. I use bank transfer to bank and watch Bose come in 5 days. Very happy

jtk
Unregistered guest
I've used them from London, UK. Bought the Lifestyle 48 in silver, it was region 2 and 110-240 volts. Saved me about half the money , I was skeptical for sure but used escrow.com and it worked out great! High escrow.com charges though, would use bankwire if I had seen this and other forums first. Didnt know of the company so thought www.escrow.com is the safe way to go.

jtk
Unregistered guest
I've used them from London, UK. Bought the Lifestyle 48 in silver, it was region 2 and 110-240 volts. Saved me about half the money , I was skeptical for sure but used escrow.com and it worked out great! High escrow.com charges though, would use bankwire if I had seen this and other forums first. Didnt know of the company so thought www.escrow.com is the safe way to go.

just my 2 cents.
Unregistered guest
I bought from eurosoundz and saved about 40%, it worth it for sure. I need other things like headphones and a wave radio and they dont carry those item though. So they told me to go to the nearest bose store. funny how a interent shop actually tells me to go buy something from a local store. I dont know about you guys but here in the uk , its cut throat and people also want to put down the next business.
so overall, I would say that eurosoundz is a great place to buy some things life the lifestyle and acoustimass systems if they stock them. Otherwise for smaller things why pay the shipping and wait when you can get it locally the same day?

Dupont
Unregistered guest
I agree with the last poster, I ordered from an online company something small and after the shipping included i only saved $4.00. WOW

I am looking for a Bose system and thankfully found this Euro Soundz place, thanks all!

Anonymous

they are good, email support mostly but fast shipping and honest sellers. Talked with the rep in London, good guy helped me over the phone install a few things too!

Anonymous

bought the lifestyle 35 region free and dual voltage for cheap, they deliver fast.

Anonymous

I have just received my Lifestyle 35 system here in the uk. Works great and plays all the regions. 1, 2, and 4 so far since i dont have any other discs.

Trust Eurosoundz.com they are honest and save you money.

Anonymous

great company, bought a bose lifestyle 48 white, great price, looking for plasma anyone know where to find a plasma?

Tod Buller
Unregistered guest
I checked out their website and it seems professional, I DONT WANT BOSE SPEAKERS AT ANY PRICE but any company that will accept escrow.com is pretty safe. If I wanted Bose speakers I would be buying from stores like this rather then full retail prices that's for sure.

Warren54
Unregistered guest
I do not know why so many people bash BOSE.
I have bought the Bose Lifestyle 48 system in slver and it is absolutely fantastic, I have 5 rooms with music and you can not see the jewel cubes. The sound is amazing and very compact.

I do not know about eurosoundz.com but if i had known about them I would have bought from them. Their prices are about 40-50% less expensive then what I paid.

Anonymous

Eurosoundz helped me with a Bose Lifestyle 48 white dual voltage system. I also bought 2 amps, 2 remotes, 5 brackets, and some 251 outdoor speakers. I reccommend them for international Germany sales.

Anonymous

I would highly reccommend them, I found them from this site and have ordered and received my Bose Lifestyle 35 Region Free system. They even reduced the price today and they have credited me the difference.

TWO THUMBS UP

Trevor C
Unregistered guest
Just bought a Bose Acoustimass 16 Black from them because of this sites reviews, arrived today, going to set it up today and saved a bunch of money.

pascal
Unregistered guest
is it possible to avoid local taxes in Europe? Eg by packing it differently as 'repaired material'

Anonymous

I received my Bose Lifestyle 38 silver today! Great system and customer service really helped out. Had to leave a message but they got back to me same day. Overall www.eurosoundz.com was great and I would reccommend them for Bose purchases.

Doug Hoffman
Unregistered guest
I wouldnt mess with customs, they can make you pay a penalty if the amount is not right or reasonable and also you need to show you paid taxes to put the stereo on your insurance.

JAKOB
Unregistered guest
Price Excellent / Shipping Excellent / Buys Lifestyle 48 EuroVersion .

Danke JAKOB

Felix Pfeifer
Unregistered guest
Danke, Eurosoundz.com
Perfekt Bose Lifestyle 38 silber, 230 volt region 2

Ausgezeichnet, Schnelle Lieferung !!!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1588
i think what he said is:
Distinguished, supply snaps!!!

which would mean they are legit, and have speedy shipping.:-)

Anonymous

Euro Soundz shipped my unit fast and works great, saved $2550 dollars.

I reccommend them for european sales.

Anonymous

Can anybody, who ordered there, explain, from where the Lifestyle System was shipped? I mean, did you have to pay customs and german "Einfuhrumsatzsteuer" ?

Tommy D from CB
Unregistered guest
I live in the UK.

I bought a Bose Lifestyle 48 silver system about 2 months ago. They charged me the normal website prices, and shipping. Plus I paid taxes and duties of about $412 us dollars.

This is expected since they shipped my unit from outside the EU. They did offer me a pickup price from the london area but it was a little more.

I prefer to have it shipped to my door , it;s heavy.

Love the product and would reccommend them for sure.

Anonymous

Tommy when you say you paid taxes and duty of approx $412 us dollars on a Bose 48 lifestyle system does that include british custom charges? If not can you tell me what percentage they charge.

mej
Unregistered guest
What is the UK CUSTOMS CHARGE ON the bOSE LIFESTYLE 48 AND HOW DOES ONE PAY THIS? hELP

Anonymous

Fedex or UPS would simply ask for your credit card, check or bill your house for the duties and taxes if you received a package from them overseas.

I was looking at the price difference and Eurosoundz has great prices..

peter peter
Unregistered guest
I got my Bose system here in the UK, I have saved overall about 35-40% now getting 161 speakers, and remote.

Anonymous

I have the 251 outdoor speakers from bose and they are absolutely the best speakers for any music application outside. I have had them installed in 200+ days of direct sun and rain and they sound BRAND NEW. I totally reccomend these above the 161 speakers, go to the store and try them out.

Maybe eurosoundz has them but if not then still worth it from local store!

HLD
Unregistered guest
Just found this site and checked out Eurosoundz.

Their prices on the Lifestyle system are very good, thinking of reselling them in the E.U. Has anyone here tried reselling them here?

Anonymous

Just got my Lifestyle 38 silver from Eurosoundz.com they just put it on sale too.

Thanks to the group here for the heads up !!!

Anonymous

Great company, took a little while to get the 321 system because they had problems with it but it arrived and they even helped me with the setup and reccomendations for accessories which they said was cheaper to buy locally then overseas.

They are not out for only the buck , but because of this I will go back.

Bose lover
Unregistered guest
I tried. eurosoundz.com sucks. Hard to get any feedback from them in the pre-sales stage. Now I placed the order and nothing... No Bose no replies. Looks like a scam. Luckely I have used escrow.com so I can get my money back (minus $250 in costs) Be warned....

Wazzupp
Unregistered guest
I've emailed them twice with no reply. I was concerned their 'discounted' price for the Lifestyle 48 was USD $4100 while the price at www.bose.com was USD $3999... I asked if the price was right or if there was a problem with their site.

peter _ ford
Unregistered guest
they delivered my system last week, bose lifestyle 48 white dual voltage , region 2 and for $4199 plus shipping.

the price here is about $6800 so this price is a huge difference.
i bankwired the money and they had the tracking number to me in less then 1 day. fedex delivered it and everything is good.
i reccommend them

Scam_or_What?
Unregistered guest
Funny how most of the Anonymous posts spell recommend incorrectly. Could it be the same person? Sounds fishy to me.

doug - the - slug
Unregistered guest
Well nobody should recommend anyone or business online. Things change so fast that you never know from day to day (IMHO)

I have looked over the www.eurosoundz.com site and they look legit.

I dont see why a company would accept ESCROW if they were not going to ship. ESCROW would close their account if this happened to much.

So if you need a stereo thats more then my car, and need security of an online payment system I RECOMMEND ESCROW for any large online purchase.

oceanfisher
Unregistered guest
I trust eurosoundz got the system last month and it is dressed to impress. bose have done it again. didnt use escrow.com to high of fees, bank transfer.

robbie-b
Unregistered guest
No problems here either, ordered the Lifestyle Bose 38 system White. Arrived in 5 days from FEDEX and was plug and play. Love the recordable music in the system, when they get the 321 gsx soon i will be ordering that for the other room and connecting them together.

Jerome
Unregistered guest
Hi
I've just buy a lifestyle 48
I've placed my order 4 days ago and since no news
my order history indicate "processing" is it normal ? am i supposed to get a shippment tracking number
thanks

Relax & go Fishing
Unregistered guest
I had to wait 4 days to get the tracking number because they were backordered. Never actually updated the tracking number even now online in my account. But it arrived fast and saved a bundle.

I paid bankwire not escrow since they were recommended by a friend.

Hard to get them on the phone sometimes but the email service is very good. Got replies in 2-4 hours.

paul __
Unregistered guest
Got my 321 system after waiting a while. They told me that there was a problem with the 321 systems only but I decided to wait and now that I got one I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

Tomo 4367
Unregistered guest
ordered the bose lifestyle 28II white system today. Paid via bankwire, will update when received.

Unregistered guest
hELLO FROM FRANCE (EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH)
i just used eurosoundz and i'm very dissatisfied with them.
they made 8 days first to reply to my emails because my bank account have been output, but no news from them. escrow is a very good compagny and they intervened to regularize the situation.
I finally received my lifestyle 28, but they made a mistake and it's an 120V zone 1 one instead of 220V Z2.
I mail them every day, and i have NO response.
So my opinion is like "bose lover's "one :
"I tried. eurosoundz.com sucks. Hard to get any feedback from them in the pre-sales stage. Now I placed the order and nothing... No Bose no replies. Looks like a scam. Luckely I have used escrow.com so I can get my money back (minus $250 in costs) Be warned...."
and remenber what doug the slug said:
"Well nobody should recommend anyone or business online. Things change so fast that you never know from day to day (IMHO) "
of course, if i have good news i will tell you on this site

Unregistered guest
hELLO FROM FRANCE (EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH)
i just used eurosoundz and i'm very dissatisfied with them.
they made 8 days first to reply to my emails because my bank account have been output, but no news from them. escrow is a very good compagny and they intervened to regularize the situation.
I finally received my lifestyle 28, but they made a mistake and it's an 120V zone 1 one instead of 220V Z2.
I mail them every day, and i have NO response.
So my opinion is like "bose lover's "one :
"I tried. eurosoundz.com sucks. Hard to get any feedback from them in the pre-sales stage. Now I placed the order and nothing... No Bose no replies. Looks like a scam. Luckely I have used escrow.com so I can get my money back (minus $250 in costs) Be warned...."
and remenber what doug the slug said:
"Well nobody should recommend anyone or business online. Things change so fast that you never know from day to day (IMHO) "
of course, if i have good news i will tell you on this site

vespa_
Unregistered guest
No problems here with eurosounds, order the bose lifestyle 28II silver system with two stands and pair of 251 speakers and got it all setup and working great!

Found them on google with the best prices. Paid bank transfer and got shipping number from fedex pretty fast.

Live in uk.

john mcleans_
Unregistered guest
eurosoundz.com delivered my bose life style 48 white music system 110-240 voltage to the uk fast. Paid through www.escrow.com .

the only thing that i didnt like is that they did NOT update their online progress feature. It still shows in progress but i have received it. I think someone dropped the ball over there?

otherwise ordered and delivered 8 days, escrow.com took 3 days to approve my payment.

gopipittala
Unregistered guest
I have seen the price in www.eurosoundz.com around 4199 + shipping. I read the forums everybody is saying they bought the less price. how it is possiblle?

Jordan.Westin
Unregistered guest
Got my system , took 9 days with shipping and escrow.com approval but it's great .
I would order again, and might if i need to expand system.

Anonymous

Ordered 2 weeks ago my lifestyle system with Escrow. I have only received 1 reply telling me that the equipment would be shipped ... but nothing at all received. What's the average delivery time? The support service is unreachable via phone.

Username: Dansasson

Fort Lee, NJ USA

Post Number: 1
If anyone looking for Lifestyle 28/38/or 48 with dual voltage region code 2
I can supply, shipping takes 3-5 days from USA
LS48 $3900 includes shipping and insurance to worldwide
Delivery takes 24 hours I am eBay seller with 1100 feedback under user id SASSSOON

Antonio Fernandez
Unregistered guest
I ordered to EUROSOUNDZ and paid a Bose Lifestyle 48.
They did not send me anything ant do not answer my mails.
I really suspect it is a fraud.
Have any of you got any experience with Eurosoundz?

Anonymous

Antonio, when did you order your system? When did you pay and how?

Antonio Fernandez
Unregistered guest
I placed the orther September 27.
I paid eurosoundz October 3 by bank wire.
Eurosoundz confirm the payment October 10.
Your help is very appreciated.

Anonymous

i'm afraid that Eurosoundz's story is over and out. I can only suggest everyone to ignore them.
They are not a serious company.......

Condor_I
Unregistered guest
Received the Lifestyle 28II system from USA yesterday. No Problem At All.

Anonymous

Condor, how many time did you wait for your system? How did you pay?

Antonio Fernandez
Unregistered guest
Hi Condor,
I paid and eurosoundz.com and no notice from them. They do not answer may mails.
Could you send my copy of the Eurosoundz address or any information you got from then?
Please use my mail afelfgb@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Antonio Fernandez
Unregistered guest
Hi Condor,
I paid eurosoundz.com they got the mony and no notice from them. They do not answer may mails.
Could you send my copy of the Eurosoundz address or any information you got from then?
Please use my mail afelfgb@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Eurosoundz seems to be closed ! I can only recommend everyone to use Escrow.com as they secure your order. As nothing was shipped by Eurosoundz, I have only lost the service fee of 150 $.

I lost 150 $ , but no more as I was used Escrow.com

Unregistered guest
Eurosoundz.com is NOT closed. Our distributor / supplier has been effected and all orders will be shipped, but there is a slight delay!

Please note that the DNS server is not pointing to the right server, this will be fixed ASAP.

Please also note that emails to sales@eurosoundz.com will not be delivered until the DNS is secured..

Sorry for the delay!

Eurosoundz

Unregistered guest
To Eurosundz:
I paid you 4538 USD by October 3 for my order 20053009-24-16 (Lifestyle 48).
I have not received anything and nobody answer my mails.
IF IS NOT A FRAUD I request you and explanation.
I will update this forum to let the people be able to follow up.

Antonio Fernandez
afelfgb@hotmail.com

Anonymous

DON't use Eurosoundz anymore. They are not reliable anymore and will never ship your equipment !

Moreover a very bad support: no response on phone calls (always voice mail system , strange ?!), no reply on emails, delivery delay of more than 2 months...if they intend to deliver you anything

Bose lover
Unregistered guest
I posted my expierences with Eurosoundz already on septmber 28th. It smels like a scam, it looks like a scam, so most probabely it is a scam...
I had my money parked with escrow.com (luckely). Then I found www.oneworldelectronics.com. They accept escrow.com as well. Ordered the same system with them and within a week I was enjoying the great Bose sound. No problems, just the way you would expect things to happen. So based on my expierences I can recommend them if you want to order a Bose system directly from the States at a discounted price. And it was refreshing to see that all my emails were answered within a reasonable timeframe. Btw. my system was shipped to the Netherlands.

Bose lover
Unregistered guest
Sorry, It was October 28th

Unregistered guest
I ordered a Bose LS38 on 7th November. Eurosoundz e-mailed saying item would be shipped within 24 hours. Escrow.com were paid on 8th Nov.
despite repeated e-mails I have still not received anything to date 8th December.
Eurosoundz.com are no longer available through Google. Is this a coincidence or has the company closed?

Unregistered guest
I ordered a Bose LS38 on 7th November. Eurosoundz e-mailed saying item would be shipped within 24 hours. Escrow.com were paid on 8th Nov.
despite repeated e-mails I have still not received anything to date 8th December.
Eurosoundz.com are no longer available through Google. Is this a coincidence or has the company closed?

Fort Lee, NJ USA

Post Number: 2
I can supply from USA Bose Brand NEW Lifestyle 48 region 2 white colors with 220 volts original built in
I already shipped one system LS48 to one of this member group last week using Escrow
If anyone still needs LS28/38 or 48 Welcome, shipping is in 24 hours
Unless other buyers in the US I am shipping original built in 220 volts with region 2
No convertor needed just plug and play, with European or British power cables
Also region 3 and 4 available

Unregistered guest
My lawyers has compiled same names and addresses.
They are going to demand EUROSOUND very soon.
Antonio Fernandez
afelfgb@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
My lawyers have compiled same names and addresses.
They are going to demand EUROSOUND very soon.
Antonio Fernandez
afelfgb@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Eurosoundz don't exist anymore, they were forced by Bose to close their Website.

I can recommend you Dan Sasson, who shipped to me a complete lifestyle 48 system. This person is absolutely reliable (see also feedback on ebay).

Anonymous

I got this mail from Bose.com customer service:
Thank you for your follow up. Unfortunately, we do not offer dual voltage
systems and our records indicate that http://oneworldelectronics.com is not an
authorized Bose® retail dealer.
Bose® Corporation does not warranty any product purchased from a person who is
not an authorized dealer.
As a caveat: Any Bose® product purchased from such a dealer may be
counterfeit, stolen, used and/or damaged.
unquote

USA

Post Number: 3
Whatever Bose says
I have dual voltage, not stolen and not counterfeit, Yes Bose would not give you warranty
for purchasing in the USA and use it in Europe but some sellers will
give you one year company warranty, then you can registered in your country and by Bose warranty if you like
if you purchased Bose system for privet use in the USA and import it your self to your country you eligible for Bose international warranty

Scammed for bose
Unregistered guest
Be careful, Dan Sasson and oneworldelectronics.com are both very dangerous.

Be warned only use www.escrow.com and DO NOT USE THESE TWO places.

TRUST ME.

Unregistered guest
As far I know Eurosoundz is already finished.
I will not stop until Eurosoundz pay me my money back or PAY FOR THEIR FRAUDS, and I am not in a hurry.
I got already information about the owners and as far as I know this is not the only company they have. I will publish everything as soon as confirmed.
I got contacts of other affected customers.
And I placed already a demand and the police is investigating.
Please contact me if you are an affected or you have new information.
Antonio Fernandez
afelfgb@hotmail.com

selling bose
Unregistered guest
I can get a couple of the lifestyle 28II, 35, 38, and 321 systems to anyone in europe. They are dual voltage region free and already in europe. NO TAXES and maybe 60 euros to ship. I will accept www.escrow.com too....

made a email at hotmail

eurosoundz@hotmail.com

Beware Sellers
Unregistered guest
www.oneworldelectronics.com is George Patrascioiu, www.pinnaclesound.com is Radu Stanila, and www.quetronics.com Dan Susma, and dan sasson is a east coast seller.

They all know eachother and are looking to cash in on your money.

Be very carefull buying from these vendors. Bose is watching them now and have sued some of them already.

good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us