Unlock for Goodmans GDVD84WLC?

Username: Chugo101

Post Number: 1
Can anyone help me with the unlock for the Goodmans GDVD84WLC to make it multi region. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

go to www.dvd365.net click on hacks then goodmans gdvd-122 follow instructions

Rolando
Unregistered guest
Ah well done. It's taken me a while to find the right one.

David_UK
Unregistered guest
Hi, what do you think of the player ?

Unregistered guest
i have burned a dvd+r and dvd-r but can't get either to play on GDVD84WLC. has anyone else had the same problem?

steve_eeee
Unregistered guest
hi i got the gdvd67w2lcd 2day,instructions are not
in there on how 2 get the screen the right way back up,any ideas

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a goodmans portable dvd player but i cannot play region 2 disks. I can play copied disks and im not sure about other regions. Have i been sold the dvd with the wrong region code or is it faulty

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a goodmans portable dvd player but i cannot play region 2 disks. I can play copied disks and im not sure about other regions. Have i been sold the dvd with the wrong region code or is it faulty

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a GT51N4DVD Goodmans; is there any way of making it Multiregional? Thanks

Anonymous

The region hack for the Goodmans GDVD67W3LCDK (7 inch model) is the same as the 8 inch model.

As found on http://www.dvd365.net/ [hacks]

* Press Set-up on remote and an on screen menu will appear
* Press Next, Previous, Next and Previous
* "2" should appear in the top right hand corner of the screen. Use Right and Left buttons to change this to 255 which is multi regional
* Press Set-up again and you're done

This worked for me first time.

Username: Dimples

Post Number: 1
HEY EVERYONE!!!
having a problem finding the right unlocking code for my T.V/DVD combi can anyone help???
It is a goodmans gtv51n2dvd and i can't find a code anywhere. Before anyone suggests it i have tried www.dvd365.net and most other sites but still found nothing. will you be the first to crack it???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us