How to Unlock Motorola Phones?

Username: Ryanfrost123

Post Number: 5
Mobile Unlocking is the most cost effective way to choose your own network, be it locally or worldwide. Mobile phone unlock codes allow you to unlock your phone online. The Motorola unlock procedure works with remote codes that remove the SIM-lock on your mobile phone and allow you to use any networks SIM cards, providing greater flexibility whilst increasing the resale value.

The major benefit of having a mobile phone unlocked is the ability to choose your own network. With your phone unlocked you can swap SIM cards to find the best value tariffs from any of the mobile networks. You can select which network and which tariff you wish at any time. Many people unlock their mobiles so they can use a local prepaid SIM card whilst travelling overseas as an alternative to using the expensive 'roaming' feature offered by their existing network.

Of course there are many different ways to unlock your mobile phone.
But to unlock Motorola mobile phones you need to obtain the subsidy code. This code is specific to each Motorola phone, and every model has a separate subsidy code. This subsidy code is an 8 or 16 digit code that unlocks your phone and removes the service provider lock allowing you to use any network worldwide.

Motorola subsidy codes are also known as Motorola unlock codes . There are lots of reasons to unlock Motorola phones - to choose the network you want, when you want, save a fortune abroad, and to make use of local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs. To summarize, the main reason for unlocking your phone is that it greatly increases the resale value of your Motorola and allows you to save money by exchanging SIM cards to take benefit of the latest offers from other networks.

I have personally bought the code for my Motorola DEFY from Unlock Genie.com . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.

Username: Sinha

Post Number: 3
thanks for the information buddy

Username: Lav73

Post Number: 2
if anyone knows how to unlock Motorola C139
IMEI 011198007551582
thanks

Username: Jothsha

Post Number: 5
You can unlock your Motorola C139 using unlock codes. Do not submit your IMEI number in public.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us