Ipod Shuffle Trouble, Help Please!!!

Username: Bubblegirl

Post Number: 1
I got an Ipod shuffle (basically it is one of the ones from the storesonline seminar) and the music keeps skipping. When I looked at it on my computer and tried to delete the music it kept showing the songs and said that they took up no space. My dad said he thinks i deleted a file on the mp3 player. If anyone can help I would appreciate it!

Bronze Member
Username: Cyam

Post Number: 17
Try clicking "restore ipod" when you first plug it in. That should fix your file problem, if it doesn't, try updating as well. Hope this works, if not, contact Apple, 1-800-MY-APPLE...they usually are pretty helpful :-)

Username: Baseballgurl1

Atlanta, Georgia United State...

i've been plugging my iPod shuffle in for a long time and it won't load. the orange light just keeps blinking. what's wrong and what do i do?

Username: Chaitu186

No, Thats not true. You cannot delete a file in Ipod software. What you can do is just check with the format of the files. Some files seems like Mp3 but won't play. Care fully see the thumbnails you updated in your Ipod. Check with other computer so that you will get a clew.

Username: Sonicstate

Pocono Lake, PA

Post Number: 3
It seems like your shuffle needs replacement. The blinking light thing is not good..it happened to me before.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us