I need help with I-Jam MP3 player

Username: Majorslady

Post Number: 1
I was given an Ijam 100 & the person only had one mmc card. I bought another one and the songs won't play on it. The original card will play, even if i change songs on it. But i wanted to use a higher capacity card. I've tried everything, but IJam is out of business and i hope someone out there can help me.

Thanks
Majorslady

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 778
try fomatting the memory card.
Also, check if you are putting in the songs in the right format.

Scott39
Unregistered guest
What size is the memory card? I have one and it came w/ 2 16M cards. I am not sure what capacity card the player will recognize. i think the largest it can see is either 32M or 64M, but im not sure.

Unregistered guest
I own one of these and from my experience the largest capacity card it can read is 32meg. Also, I have noticed it is sensitive to the bitrate. Apparently, it likes at least 128kbps.

Scott39
Unregistered guest
Thats good to know. I love the player, although i wish it had a larger card. i just have the 2 16M cards that came w/ it. I knew that it would take a 32M card and i read something that said it may take a 64M card, but that wasnt specific enough for me to take their word for it, dont remember where i read that. As for the bitrate i have used a 32 & 64 bitrate with no problems playing. the sound quality is not the best. i use it when running so the sound quaility is not as important as having enough songs on the card to last through out the run.

Unregistered guest
I just purchased an I-Jam 100 off of a bargain table for $3 new, but it has no card. Anyone know what kind of card it takes?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1214
it should take compact flash cards

Scott39
Unregistered guest
Compact flash cards. they should be real cheap if you get them off the internet and not bestbuy or some overpriced place like that.

jeff18
Unregistered guest
were do i get the songs for a ljam 100 from?

Unregistered guest
my ijam100 wont play the songs from the card, it says MPEG play but theres no sound

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have one old i-jam ij100, I lost the sandisk 32Mb MMC that comes with it, and now I found another wich is not from Sandisk... and I can't use it: i-jam says "MPEG PLAY" but nothing else. I think that my loved i-jam only want sandisk cards. I tried to format, change bitrate of songs... someone can confirm my theory?? Thanks to all!

Unregistered guest
I too bought a i-jam 100 (at a garage sale) with one sandisk in it. I was able to format the disk and load some music on it from my PC, however my i-jam 100 won't/can't play the music. I can open the file on my PC and play the music all day long, just not on my I-jam 100. Anyone out there have a clue how to make it work?

Unregistered guest
I have a I-JAM CR-100 I have misplaced the down load info. for the unit. Where can I get the down load info. that I need,an do I need a CD to down load. Please e-mail me with any info.

Anonymous

I got an I-Jam 100 at a raffle (complete in its original box) but the program will not load in my Windows XP. Anybody know where I can get a patch or driver?

Anonymous

hi ;;; i have a ijam-50 older one i have a 64 card in it .. it plays good but i ordered 128 and cant get the music to play will the older ijam-50 take the 128. i put music on in the mp3 mode the comp will play it but i jam wont thank you

Anonymous

hi ;;; i have a ijam-50 older one i have a 64 card in it .. it plays good but i ordered 128 and cant get the music to play will the older ijam-50 take the 128. i put music on in the mp3 mode the comp will play it but i jam wont thank you

Unregistered guest
Need driver for IJ100, where can I get one? Running xp pro.

Unregistered guest
Any luck getting the Driver Info anyone? I'm also running XP. I have the old CD-ROM but Windows rejects it. It came with Music Match JukeBox and I have the updated version. but that won't run anything either.

Unregistered guest
What you need is a shuttle driver, the manufacturer of the mmc reader was "Shuttle Technologies". From what I can tell they have close down. There was also a version of the I-Jam thet was ij 101, whitch was a USB interface. If you can't find a driver or make it work somehow, I hate to say it but Wal-Mart has a 12 in 1 MMC reader/writer for under $30.00 that should do fine and you can still use your I-Jam player. I also have a manual in pdf if anyone needs it.

Unregistered guest
I got an Ijam Mp3 player ij100 usb but I Need the software can Anyone help me. Please send info to my brothers mail account thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us