Choosing an mp3 player

Bronze Member
Username: Annamouse

Post Number: 24
So I've finally decided to get a good mp3 player. However, I can't really decide what to get.

So far, I like the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, the SanDisk Sansa View, and the iRiver Clix. I considered the SanDisk Sansa e280 but some people say the control wheel in awkward to use. Also, I've looked at the Creative Zen V Plus but it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

I would appreciate if anybody with any experience with any of these players gave their opinions.

Also, feel free to suggest any other players. Below is some basic criteria that I'm looking for.

Battery: At least 20-24 hours of audio playback
Storage type: Flash based
Capacity: At least 8 GB
Cost: $200 or less is best (for 8 GB). However, a bit more is okay
Radio & voice recorder: Nice to have, but not necessary
Video/Pictures: Also nice to have but I'll mostly be listening to music
Screen: This isn't so much of an issue because I'll mostly listen to music
Controls: Something that provides good feedback would be nice (unlike iPods or touch screen players)
File transfer: A player that doesn't need any software (including Windows Media Player) but just uses drag&drop is best
A microSD expansion slot would also be nice to have
And it should be rather durable

Username: Manson1989

Post Number: 2
i have palyed mp3 for several years
i had ipod video ,samsung,sony s705f,ipod nano2

but now i am useing sony a728 with ex90.
i am absolutely sure that the sound quality of a728 is much better than ipod ! especialy the CLEAR BASS technique is so cool , it can provide you a strong but clear bass sound and there also kinds of options to adjust the EQ ,much more professional than ipod !

actually i think the sound of "I AUDIO I7" is much beeter than sony a728 and ipod , iriver, but i found it is hard to my I AUDIO, i just stayed brisbane foe several weeks ,at least i do not where can buy I AUDIO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us