Mp3 problem Need Help

Username: Soundfreakhitsthepeak

Post Number: 1
Ok Hes the scoop i got this mp3 player ight. So one my friends says yo let me see the mp3 ight. so he couldn't get it to work so he runs his fist into it i don't know the type but when i plug into the computer later it comes and and the name of it says (sigma tel mscn usb Drive).So if any playas out there wana help a brother out text back
Peace, Bookem

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13632
ight

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1458
­
ight
BookemDano
Upload

Username: Soundfreakhitsthepeak

Post Number: 2
so what do i do man.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4958
haha, we need a model number and brand at the very least, it might not even be repairable. :P

Username: Wavfile

Boston, MA USA

Post Number: 7
Agreed!
Trey, u gotta tell us what kind it is, what model it is, and every other specification you can possibly think of before anyone can even try. Is it physically damaged? When u plug it into the computer are u able to see the drive on the computer or not at all? Like when I plug mine in, i see it as "removable drive e" -why did your friend do such a thing? I mean, hell- He should replace it for you. Luckily, u can get them fairly cheap now. I got a pretty nice Creative Labs lil 'Muvo' digital playa for like $50 or something. Easy, and works great- no problems whatsoever. Just move the mp3 files right onto the player, and they are ready to go.
holla
WaveFile

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1490
­
i-i-i-ght
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help