[[ Problem with Sansa m240 1 gb ]]

Username: Millenia

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a problem with my sandisk sansa m240 1gb, let me tell you: I organize all the song in my PC and then just copy & paste them in the MP3 Player.
The problem comes when I try to see the list by singer o album o whatever :S. Here''s and example (ordered by singer):

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne
Bjork
Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera

The same happens when I organize it by album :S

I don''t know why they''re shown 2 o 3 times :S

Another thing that deserves to be mentioned is that when I playe songs, half of them have missing letters :S

example:

Fran Ferninand - Take me ou (It should be: Franz Ferndinand - Take Me Out)

DJ Tiest - Adagio for string (It should be: DJ Tiesto - Adagio For Strings)
(This happens ONLY when I'm playing the song. It doesn't happen when I'm just reading the song's list)

I checked if the ID3 Tag information (I use the ID3v2) and it''s ok :S, there are no missing letters..
I also dissabled the ID3v1 to see if that was the problem (I used to have the ID3v1 and the ID3v2 enabled at the same time, so may be there were some difference between the names in V1 and the names in V2.. :S).

I don''t know what to do my MP3 Player is a mess.

It''d be wonderful if anybody could help me.

Thank you in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 21
If you use auto syncing, try formatting and adding all your music again. It could be that your player is adding the new and old songs.

For the other thing, it could be that the player reads the file name while playing not the ID3 tag.

The double/triple artist thing has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us