How do I get these Free Videos to work on my Ipod?

Username: Jjforreal

Post Number: 1
Can someone tell me how to get these Mp4's Videos to work on my Ipod? I found this site, but I can't figure out how to load them into my ipod?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/OnlyFreeMoviesAndVideos

Any help is much appreciated!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12332
You have to convert them to a video format that is compatible with the iPod.

Post Number: 2
I think MP4 is the format for ipod. Is there a program I need?

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 363
If you have the latest iTunes version you sould have a playlist called videos. Open iTunes and that playslist. Go to the site you linked and right click (ctrl+click if you're using a Mac) and "save as" to your desktop. Then take that file from your desktop, click and drag it into iTunes. It should add the video to iTunes, then just sync your iPod and it should be there under videos.

If, for some reason, you do need to convert the videos (which you shouldn't since they're already in mp4) or any video for that matter, I'd reccomend the Videora converter. It takes some time to convert files but it's worth it. You can get the Videora converter here.

Post Number: 3
Hi Darek Fanton,

Itunes did the trick. I just imported into my Libabary and was able to Dl them. Thanks for the help man!

Another Question...... does anyone know if the new iphone is going to have video? Also how much did they say it's going to cost?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us