Mp3 players??

Username: Cetixfire

NC

Post Number: 1
I don't know anything abotu MP3 players. My Husband has more cds than anybody I have ever met, and listens to all of them. All of his cd's seem to get misplaced or scratched, and he has really wanted to get an mp3 player so he can put whatever he wants on it and doesn't have the hassel of all his cds. So I have no idea what to get.
I don't know exactly how ipods work and don't even know if they are worth spending all that money on since I'd have to buy car kits and all that as well as an ipod. Our computer runs windowsME so I don't even think we can hook it up to our computer, I have no clue what to look into! please help!!!!

Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 8
Well this depends on his preference. First thing, there are MANY MP3 players on the market, therefore he might not want an iPod. If he wants his music on a small device and likes music videos, try an iPod. If he enjoys the radio and talk shows, try an MP3 player with an FM tuner, like an iRiver or a Zune.

Although many companies claim their software runs only on Windows XP, I've gotten some of the most complicated software to run on Windows 95, so don't make your OS a concern.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 133
The Creative zen line are the best quality MP3 players out there.

http://www.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=213&

Get one with a 20 GB hard drive, one of those will store a ton of music.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us