Phillips Mp3 Gogear help

Username: Antiwinter

Phoenix, Arizona

Post Number: 1
My daughter has a phillips mp3 player. Last week it locked up hard. Took the back off to try and unplug battery thinking it might solve the problem. Well it did for one day. Now it is off and wont turn back on even on the charger. Any suggestions? The player is about 1 year old.
Thanks in advance

Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 3
it sounds to me like the battery is shocked and not the mp3 player. i would try taking off the battery for at least ten minutes and then putting it back on. if that fails try getting a new battery.

Username: Ac_dc

Post Number: 8
HI,
Not knowing the model, have you tried resetting the device, if it does not have a reset button, I think you can reset by holding down the menu button then the power button together for a few seconds, or a different model might have you hold down the volume up button and the power button as described above. Otherwise, if it detects on your computer, try reloading the firmware... back up your files first if you can. Regards, Ter'

Username: Sathan9890

i have a philips mp3 model HDD082/17. last week i tried to upgrade the firmware and tried to sync some songs...but it crashed and now only the philips screen is only comming with a tick sound.when connecting to the pc,it is not recognizing . help me what to do???????

Username: Neosoul9

I have the same mp3 player as the person above me and the same problems. Is there anyone that can help solve these issues?

Username: 70457

hey i have a philips gogear hdd14xx 8gb and the only trouble ive had w/ it is putting pics on it i drag the pics into the pictures directory but then when i unplug it and i look in the pictures directory theres nothing their im slightly depressed over this how to get this to work

Username: Sammy_d_8

Urm I've Got A Phillips Go Gear 512 MB MP3 player, and I put it into the computer, and copied lots of songs onto it from myMusic, however, when I try to find them, I can't! Help!

Username: Seks21

Las vegas, Nv

}hello there i have an hdd077/17
and i cant get it to work....everytime i unplug it it shows an error screen what can i do to get it off....
i think i need the files for this player...

Username: Nacho1925

Hamilton, Waikato New Zealand

Hae i have philips mp3 anbd when i was watching a video clip it just froze and said playlist error or something, then it turned off and i can get it to turn back on.i tried putting it on the charger and nothing happens!help!Upload

Username: Mina0805

hi,

how do i delete "read only files" from my mp3 player?
I don't know how they were saved as read-only and i can't get rid of them now.
Help!!!
Thanks.

Username: Kellyt2112

Okay so my Go Gear MP3 froze on the "do not disconnect" screen, I reset the MP3 but now it is not starting up! Ugh.. help anyone?

Username: Acarole

Hi Folks ... I have a Phillips MP3 player ....SA1VBE04K/17 ... It is suddenly telling me I can't upload, from I tunes, any of the radio shows that I
listen to .. re: You cannot upload, due to no room. Well, I always delete
the shows that I have listened to, etc. before uploading anything else.
Now there is nothing on the player expect the files that came on it, and I can't get anything uploaded. I tried the reset button, but nothing ... same message. Anyone have an idea? Going to the Phillips site has proven useless for me. Perhaps if I were a bit more computer literate I might be able to do something. Help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us