DVD Portable Player

Username: Brimel5

Post Number: 1
My kids saved up all their money to buy themselves a portable DVD player with 2 screens. It has been great for almost 2 yrs now. But here is my question...it just stopped one day thought it was the power cord so bought a new one still no go. I see that when i flip open the face it is loose and you can see the wires. Is there a way I can get it fixed for my kids or do we just need to get a new one?? It is a Durabrand.

Username: King_richard

Midlothian, Texas USA

It sounds as though your hinge is broken or the hinge screws are loose. I believe that the wires you are speaking of is the monitor ribbon cable and/or speaker wires that come from the main board to the screen unit. There should be a cover for these wires. Unless the hinges are broken or damaged this may be repairable. As far as the power issue, I would need more information.

Username: Littledr13

Roscoe, Illinois Win

About 2 Yrs Ago I had bought the dual screen dvd player. All of a sudden the screens went black and stopped working. There is power to the main unit but there is no power to the screens, made for sure they were on and they were. I also looked for a reset button and couldn't find one. Checked all the cords, they looked ok but not sure. Any help would be greatly appericated.

Amanda

Username: King_richard

Midlothian, Texas USA

Post Number: 2
You might check a cople of things here. (1) Make sure the battery is NOT hooked up when trying to use both screens.(2) Try hooking up to the 12V auto adapter and see if there is a difference. Otherwise the ribbon cable may have pulled loose.

Username: Littledr13

Roscoe, Illinois Win

Post Number: 2
Our tvs didn't come with a battery it just has the power cord to run in the car. And that don't seem to let power to the screens. What is the Ribbon Cable? Please let me now.

Username: Mmmm

Hi. Does anyone now how to unblock the Samsung DVD-P185 for all regions?
Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us