Serial on stolen iPOD

Username: Bab666

Post Number: 1
i got a ipod for christmas. some months later it was gone, the ipod, the dock, usb and firewire cords. About a week later my sisters boyfriend got an iPOD just like mine. He is very often to our house visiting and staying over all the time and i think he could have stolen it. is there somehow i can find out if this iPOD is really mine with the serial number or anything else?

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

Australia

Post Number: 190
Ask the person that bought it for you if they have the receipt. The serial number should be recorded on that, I think (not positive).

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 153
Its you turn now,kill his comp... give him the song(mp3) with a strong virus!!!

how to do it?

find some "underground" hackers forum and ask them.They will help you!

use for searching GOOGLE.com

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4599
Haha, um, Jenifer, that wouldn't be a good idea, especially if it turns out the iPod wasn't babs.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 312
Well he could always just off his sister and her boyfriend and then take the iPod back

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 203
I could understand why he'd off his sister's boyfriend, but why his sister? Just for kicks?

I still like my idea the best, sounds like it would result in the least jail time :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 316
No because his sister will stand up for her boyfriend against her brother even if she knows he stole it....sisters are like that...

But, yes, your idea involves much less jail time....but imagine how much time he'd have to listen to his ipod while in jail

Username: Ac_dc

Post Number: 7
Hello,
Sorry to hear about your Ipod...
A simple way to check is, IF you have a song you purchased from Itunes in your library, and you can cozy up to her bf, or coax him into letting you load this cool song on his ipod from your computer, you can tell if it is yours if the song plays on the ipod... if it is yours, the DRM protection will only let the song play on the same serial numbered ipod hooked up to the computer the song was purchased on. Hope this helps, Regards, Ter'
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us