Problem playing MP3 player

Username: Mrthakkar

Post Number: 1
Hello All,
When I connect my MP3 player (of Unknown brand) to PC, I can see and play (with windows media player on pc)all the songs on it. But can not add or delete anything. and when I try to play song on player it says no files. Moreover, Though it is 256 Mb player, it shows 128 Mb on the player (shows 256 Mb size when connected to PC).
What could be the problem and How to solve? Do I have to reformat ? How ?
Please Help
Thanks
Milind

Bronze Member
Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 11
sounds like you have all of your songs on the "Portable Storage" partition of the MP3 player. what you need to do is take it apart, or take off the battery cover or look anywhere for the brand name.... then go to the product website and get the program used to sync music onto the mp3 player. also if its an old mp3 player you must make sure ur syncing ".Mp3" files, and not .WAV or .WMA or anything else. if you cant find out anything after this then i suggest go to a store like "Comp USA" or "Circuit City" and ask someone there what you have and how to do these things. without the brand name nobody can help you any (unless they had it in thier hands and had at least an hour to do troubleshooting which is what i do)

Username: Asvshyamgmailcom

Post Number: 1
hi , i bought a epro mp3 player (512 mb). it stopped working after using it for a ouple of days. the button is not getting switched on.
please tell me how to download the firmware for mp3.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us