RCA LYRA RD2762A Problems

Username: Justin30513

Post Number: 1
My unit was working fine this morning as I was putting songs on it. Unhooked and wham...FILE SYSTEM CORRUPTED! on the players screen. Also, my computer will not see the device to flash it.
Any help would be awesome!
I have 300+ songs on it.....

justin

Username: Mnkyadx

Post Number: 2
hi i own a RCA Lyra RD2762A 4GB MP3 player and my charger was jacked a while back so i havent used it in over 8 months!! reason being no battery... i tried to charge it via USB but that didnt work. so i was wondering if there is a USB external battery pack or something for this specific model. any INFO will b greatly appreciated!!!

Username: Mkh

HELLO I HAVE A LYRA 2762.IT WAS WORKING FINE NOW WHEN I TRY AND PLAY MUSIC IT SAYS INVALID LISCENCE.HOW DO I FIX IT.

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 11
Don't buy RCA.

Username: Isabellablack

Post Number: 3
i have the same RCA Lyra RD2762 except mine is the B version and i cant get mine to work, it says file system corrupted. i hate RCA's

Username: Chss

i have a rd2762 and when i turn the unit on it makes this wierd noise and when i go to the artist it takes a long to acess the music on thier and then when i click an artist for example it wont play the music and i think its something very wrong ??? Can someone plz help me ?

Username: Professormanga

i tried so hard to fix my RCA, but i couldn't. some infos i came accross might help your problem.

- windows XP is not really suitable to install new firmwares or format your device. seems like windows 98/me are more successful in fixing it.

- my dell pc doesn't recognize the device through USB2.0, but it does recognize it through USB1.0 adapter... it's slow, but it works. my toshiba laptop recognizes through usb2.0 without any prob.

hope these infos help to solve your problem...

i have windows xp, and i have given up fixing this device... if anyone's interested in buying it, someone who knows how to fix it, i am currently selling my RCA lyra rd2840 (40GB HD is alive, just has firmware issue) on ebay: here's the link

if anyone successfully fixes their RCA with a windows xp... please let me know!

Username: Amber_crunk

Usa

i dropped my rca lyra RD2762A and it somehow set it into automatic fast mode for all my songs so it would play them all fast and i didnt know it could do that.
then i accidently made it restore default which makes no sense to me.
now its telling me i have to profile my contents and i dont know what it is talking about because ive profiled it a hundred times and its not working.
does anyone know how to help me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us