Nice ipod nano style player

Username: Mp3fan

Post Number: 1
I just bought a great mp3 player that plays videos and it looks exactly like the iPod nano. for 1gb it was under 50 quid. Im not being paid by this company or anything but just thought I would share my review. I ordered from www.electrobytes.co.uk and it arrived the next day. the product is here http://www.electrobytes.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/188

Was impressed, cheapest price I saw and sound quality great, feature by feature:

1) I really wanted a radio, this one is great, it auto scans for stations and you can pre set up to 20 radios stations, it displays it on the screen

2) I wanted to organise my music into folders, I dragged in my windows folders (album by album, and it displays them in a really orgised way, so I can just listen to one album at a time etc, even does like a global shuffle on tracks also

3) The movie display is awesom really clear, and great for when im commuting to work

4) I charged via my PC, took 3-4 hours, I would say buy the additional mains charger here as its a lot lot quicker

5) great the navigation keys are on the front, and really easy to work out

6) plays WMA files, which like me if you download music from Microsoft is good, cos the ipod nano dosent support WMA, this one does.

7) The look and feel of the player is great, i think it might get scratched tho so will look out for a case for it

8) Electrobytes posted the same day I paid, was sent Royal mail recorded which you cant argue with! Product was in a plush box fit to give as a present for someone with all the goodies inside. i would use electrobytes angain and the player is wicked
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us