Itunes Help needed please

Username: Dejavoo

Post Number: 1
Hiyas,

I am currently in the process of putting my CD collection on my cpu through ITUNES (and to use with my ipod).

Anyway, it is a 40gb IPOD so i needed more room so I bought a large external hard drive. I then made it so when music was imported it would go directly into the new hard drive. I thought all was good and I wouldnt have to worry about my old drive filling up but apparently it is. Each time I load a new CD onto the external hard drive my current drive is getting more full as well.

Can someone please explain to me why this would be happening? I cannot load any more music right now as my current HD is getting too close to full.

I basically have itunes on my current computer and am loading the songs onto the other external HD. I am making playlists in Itunes but they are just a reference to the sound file location, right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Username: Subzer051

Post Number: 1
...I desire to upload mp3s directly from ipod to Itunes library...this way I can create a cd, because itunes does not allow me to drag mp3s directly from "owners ipod" to a "new created playlist..."

Possible?

gabe, Long Island, NY
subzer051@yahoo.com

Username: Dejavoo

Post Number: 2
Make your own thread, no need to hijack mine.

Anyone have any thoughts on my question?

Username: Subzer051

Post Number: 3
yea i messed up on thread, my bad...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us