PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY BEAN!!! I AM DESPERATE!!

Username: Neoloveskiss

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I am having such a huge problem, and I would be forever in debt to anyone who could help me. For my birthday my mom bought me a Sony Bean, and it was working great. But when I went to play it yesterday I discovered that the big button that controls the volume, and let's you play and stop the music somehow got pushed down really hard. (i think my brother was playing with it) Anyway, now if I even touch the button slightly the bean turns on and off several times. I cannot change the song without it doing this, and I can't turn the volume up or down either. I haven't even had it for a month!!!! I am begging for any kind of help that can be offered because I don't have any clue on how to fix it! I would be forever grateful to anyone who can suggest a solution to my problem.
Thank you so much!
Nicole

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 71
1.) figure out a way to take it apart if you cannot disengage the button from the outside.

2.) take it to the store where u originally bought it and see if they can fix/replace ur bean.

3.) if it was purchased less than a month ago, i know that the stores i shop at would simply just give me a new one with the receipt.

4.) worst case scenario what i would do: (no receipt, no nothing) i would go to best buy or a place where you can purchase this bad oscar, buy a new one, and return the broken one in the new packaging with new receipt and get ur money back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us