Lyra confusion

Username: Lincolnlog

Post Number: 1
I just bought a Lyra MP3 and it didn't come with much instruction. I was wondering a) how do you search for a specifc song without having to push the skip button until you find it? and b) how are the songs organized? alphabetically or randomly or what?

Thanks so much. Any help is appreciated!

Username: Asdfqwerty

Post Number: 4
You don't mention which Lyra you have. But assuming it works the same as mine (I have a 2840):

Your music will be arranged alphabetically according to its properties. To see/change the properties for any song, goto "my computer", navigate to where your music is stored, right-click an MP3 file, select "properties", then click the "summary" tab. If you see an "advanced" button, click the "advanced" button. You can now see/change artist name, album title, track number, song title, etc.

To change how your music will appear on your MP3 player, change the properties. Some examples:
- Suppose you want artist "abcd" to appear AFTER "efgh". You could change the artist names to "1.efgh" and "2.abcd"
- Suppse you have 5 albums by a particular artist, and want them to appear in a particular order. You could change the album names to "1.first", "2.second", etc.

Note that the file name means nothing. It's the properties of the file that your MP3 player will use, not the file name.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us