IPOD! small question for a friend in need

Unregistered guest
HI there!

This is from a friend who has a problem with his ipod. Here it is... "i got my ipod from a friend in south africa and i put music on it in south africa from his computer. now i try get music from my comp (his moved to Australia, where he and i lives) onto my ipod but whenever i plug it in it asks me if i wanna replace all the songs on my ipod with the songs from my pc."

If you need more info please reply and ill do my best to get you an answer.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
oh wait forgot to add he said that when he clicks 'no' it wont allow him to do anything. and..."its weird. it says its connected to a nother i tunes library"

Hope that helps :P

Thanks again

Anonymous

Usually you can edit the ipod your self but sometimes that happens

moondy
Unregistered guest
lil more info would be nice...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2706
Sorry, Apple won't let you transfer music from one computer to another due to copyright laws. It isn't weird at all for it to say it's connected to another iTunes library when, in fact, it is-the computer in South Africa. He needs to wipe the hard drive using Apple's restore software which can be downloaded for free from apple.com

The only way to keep the songs is through a long and tedious process that you'll have to google-I'm tired of helping incompetent people with it.

Username: Ebdon_xc

Post Number: 1
when i want to listen to music on my 30GB ipod the songs will show up but go straight through the list without playing, but it will play only certain ones. how can i fix this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us