Some people's mean responses

new and sad
Unregistered guest
I have posted a couple of time here times...the question were asking very basic itunes and ipod information...anyone reading my post could of taken 2 seconds to answere yet no one did. And some people post things like "some of you are so stupid you do not deserve a computer" well so sorry!! Some of you, many of you who are very good with your computers I am not. I just got my first computer of our own, I have used many for years and kind do most things but my ipod was new and did not come with instructions. I was so excited to use it and was lost on how to do a few things. But no one helped. So i won't post any questions here anymore i will post OT questions on other site fourums...that is where I have found out stuff.

Username: Ardent04

Wenatchee, Washington Us

Post Number: 5
I am sorry that you have had a bad ex here. I have only been here a short time but its always been helpful. Some snot just probably answered ya. I dont know alot either. Hang in there.

Anonymous

Thank obviously not everyone is a "snot" but some are.... And I am getting better at figuring out the mysteries if i tunes and my ipod every day!!! mostly on my own. Trial and error, lots of error

S

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2697
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It's the basic questions that I dislike answering because all it would take is a manual or a visit to the support portion of the apple site to figure out.

Additionally, I, Berny and a few anonymous posters seem to be the only ones providing answers...you just have to be patient. This aspect of the board is just not optimal for answering questions because of the lack of help...

quote:

my ipod was new and did not come with instructions

That's a big problem. Apple should provide them free if that happens. It would have been better if you mentioned that in your post. Many don't bother to read the instructions and that's where the unintelligent questions come from...I'm so tired of answering those type of questions.

I would have definitely answered your question if you were registered.

Username: Ardent04

Wenatchee, Washington Us

Post Number: 7
Dude I think that you meant to send that meassage to Anomyous or New and Sad. I don't have an I Pod and I do have instructions to my RCA LYRA RD2010. The only thing mentioned about using an external memory souce is.." and you may use a memory card to extend your memory.." And JEXX... guy.. I AM REGISTERED!!!! Look beside my post and you will find my name. As far as the help you have provided... i suppose good for you... but I personally have not one for you to answer a question about.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2700
My whole post was directed towards 'new and sad'.

I exclusively answer questions relating to iPods, M:Robes, and MobiBlu players. I can also answer some other general mp3 player problems, but the former are my specialities.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us