MP3 player suggestion

Username: Pizdets

Post Number: 1
Hello all, I need some help getting an mp3 player with all the features I need. Im looking for a portable mp3 player, 30 gig minimum, excellent sound quality, durable, decently long battery life, doesnt need to play videos or contain pictures. One of the most important features I need it to have is the ability to read Id3v1 and Id3v2 song info- a lot of my mp3's have only song titles, not artists etc but the full info is in the id3v tags. I also want it to be able to upload music to a computer fairly easily, so I can take the player to a friends house and upload music off the player onto their computer. Also must be able to add new music at any time - I've heard some players make you start from scratch when you want to add new songs. No DRM is a must, the player must have no interest in how I obtained the songs. Player only needs to play mp3's, not wavs, mp4's etc etc. Any help you can give is appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to read this :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tunasalad

California US

Post Number: 13
I have an ipod video that i bought about two weeks ago. In the middle of the video screen there is a single dead pixel. I was wondering if that is covered by the warranty. Please respond.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5878
yes

Username: Pizdets

Post Number: 2
wow thanks for the great responses. not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us